5: Waking up

It has been a month since Barry and Kara got hit by the Particle Accelerator which caused them to fall in to a come. As Barry came around he saw a light getting shone in his eye.

"Are you sure this is appropriate Cisco?" Caitlin asked as Barry heard his favourite song start playing.
"Yes" Cisco replied as Barry's eyes opened.
"Where the hell am I? And where is my girlfriend Kara" Barry asked.
"Dude chill out, you are at STAR LABS, and Kara is alive but still in a coma in the bed next to you" Cisco replied as. Barry got up.
"Cisco,is that really you? Barry asked.
"Dude, I haven't seen you since school and you protecting Kara from the punch" Cisco replied as he gave his old friend Barry a high five followed by a bro hug.

"I'm going to go home and come back tomorrow to see if Kara is up, but if she wakes up let me know" Barry said as he was leaving.
"Ok" Caitlin replied as Barry left.

Later that day Barry got a call from Cisco.

"Yo what's up Cisco?" Barry asked.
"Barry, Kara is awake now" Cisco replied.
"Ok I'm on my way" Barry replied as he hung up.

When Barry got to STAR LABS, he went straight to Kara's bedside and hugged her when she woke up.

2 days later when Barry and his girlfriend Kara woke up they went into a laneway because Barry found out that he had super speed and Kara realised that she has flight, heat vision, freeze breath, super speed like Barry and X-ray vision so they went to STAR LABS.

Later that day of after learning how to use their powers for good, Barry and Kara went to Joe's house. When they walked through the door, Alex was there taking to Joe.

"How's it going you lot?" Kara asked as she made Joe and Alex jump out of their chairs.
"You guys are finally awake" Alex said hugging both Barry and Kara.