20: The worm-hole

About 7 days has passed since Kara woke up from what Reverse Flash did to her. She and Barry were at their apartment when something into their window. The thing that got thrown into their window hit Kara causing her to go unconscious, Barry quickly changed into his Flash suit and ran out of the apartment and ran after the person who did it. After Barry dealt with that guy, he picked up his knocked out girlfriend and ran her to STAR LABS and put her on the bed. Later that day Ronnie Raymond and Martin Stein known as Firestrom came into the cortex to see everyone.

"What was that?" Barry asked as he felt the ground shake.
"I don't know" Cisco replied.
"I think I know" Martin said.
"What is it then professor?" Ronnie asked.
"A worm-hole" Stein simply replied.
"How do we stop it?" Barry asked.
"By you running in the opposite direction inside of it" Stein replied.

When Barry was in side the worm-hole he was running in the opposite direction inside of it until he said he doesn't know how long he could do it for.

"Caitlin, we're e going to help him" Ronnie said as he hugged his fiancé.
"I don't want to lose you again" Caitlin said starting to cry.

After Ronnie and Martin merged into Firestorm, they flew up to help Barry.

"Ronnie" Barry said as Firestorm came.

Ronnie and Martin separated in the worm-hole but only Martin made it out and Barry caught him.

"Ronald" Martin asked as he got a head shake from Barry.
Caitlin, I'm soo sorry" Barry said as he hugged her.

Later that day Kara woke up to see an upset Barry.

"What's up babe?" Kara asked.
"Ronnie is gone" Barry replied as he cried into Kara's shoulder.

The two feel asleep in STAR LABS.

The next day when Barry and Kara left STAR LABS Kara noticed that half the city was demolished.

"We'll rebuild everything during the nights" Kara said as she hugged Barry.