11: Prisim

Two days after stopping the Weather Wizards a new guy came into the action. The guy's powers is that he can make people rage and make them say things.

"Barry, Kara, get to the bank" Caitlin yelled through the coms.
"Ok" Barry replied as he and his girlfriend Kara were on their way.

At the bank, Prism was there he affected Kara with his rage Mind control.

Later that day at STAR LABS, Prism got away from the SUPERFLASH Duo, everything was quiet until Kara started to yell at Barry.

"YOU ONLY JUST CARED ABOUT YOURSELF IN THIS RELATIONSHIP" Kara yelled at Barry out of nowhere.
"Kara, what's got into you babe?" Barry asked calmly as he got knocked to the floor.
"Nothing, I feel fine" Kara replied back.

While having an argument Barry was throw through the glass that showed the speed lab.

"WE'RE OVER YOU JERK" Kara yelled as Barry just speed out of STAR LABS.

Later that night Kara flew to National City and Barry was in his apartment heart broken, alone. He was looking at one of the best photos of him and Kara until there was a knock.

"Hey Barry" Iris said as she got let in.
"Hey Iris" Barry replied back all sad.
"You ok?" Iris asked.
"No, I just need to be left alone for a few days" Barry replied.
"Well, I hope you get better" Iris replied.

A while later after Iris left, Barry drove to a bar, he didn't want to run. The bar Barry went to was the bar when he first met Kara after they got their memories wiped of each other. After arriving at the bar, Cisco and Caitlin turned up but Barry was to upset to even notice.

"Hey Barry" Caitlin said as she and Cisco sat on each side of him.
"Hi, guys" Barry replied all sad as he looked at his phone screen saver of him and Kara.
"How are you after what happened at STAR LABS?" Cisco asked.
"Sad, heart broken but other than that, I'm fine" Barry replied.
"That's good" Cisco said.
"You guys think you can save the city without me being The Flash for a while?" Barry asked.
"Yea, we could" Caitlin replied.
"I remember this place" Barry then said.
"What?" Cisco asked.
"This is the place Kara and I met after our memories got wiped of each other.

Later that night, the mind controlled Kara returned as the evil Supergirl.
She and Barry had a massive fight. Kara broke one of Barry's legs. As Kara was about to end his life, a STAR LABS van appeared with lights on it. Kara looked at the lights and then loosened her grip of Barry who was lying in the ground with a broken leg. As Kara went to attend Barry's side, Joe pulled up his car.

"YOU DID THIS TO MY SON NOW YOU WILL BE LOCKED IN THE PIPELINE FOREVER!" Joe yelled at Kara.
"But Joe, I" Kara started to be cut off by Cisco.
"Save it, now get lost" Cisco said in a calm voice as Kara left.

One day later Barry's leg was healed and was resting at home with a whole lot of photos of him and Kara. All day and all that night Barry cried himself to sleep.

At Caitlin's place, Caitlin got a knock on her door. When she opened it she saw Kara and let in and let her sleep there.