12 - Pity Party

"Don't tell me," Jungkook paused as he tapped his chin in thought, "is this where you're going to stuff my body after you kill me?"

You looked up at him in bewilderment, "What? No." You rolled your eyes, "I'm not that much of a psycho."

He shrugged, "Could of fooled me."

You ignored him and exited the car.

Memories both good but mostly bad came flooding back to you as you observed the golden gates before you. The inviting feeling you used to get from them now acted like a barrier, stopping you from reaching the humongous house that laid behind them.

A sigh escaped your parted lips.

"I used to live here." You began, remaining your focus on the house and not the shocked man standing next to you.

"You lived here? How?" His voiced quietened.

You blinked, "I was engaged, needless to say he was very rich and ironically at the time my dream was to become a Wedding Planner. I was so happy when he asked me to marry him, Weddings were my dream. The one thing I ever really wanted more than becoming a Wedding Planner, was for someone to love me."

Silence grew between the both of your bodies as he took your words in.

"When I hired a Wedding Planner for us, I didn't really know how the whole thing worked yet. I didn't know that what she was doing would be considered weird or sketchy. I was stupid.

It was only a week until the wedding, when I caught him cheating on me with her. The wedding was off. He kicked me out of our house, sold it and bought a new one. I had no money and was broken hearted."

You turned to him with a sour expression, "My dreams of becoming a Wedding Planner vanished. I wanted him to hurt. I wanted someone to hurt him like he did me... That's when I came up with the idea of becoming a Wedding Destroyer, so no one ever has to be married to a cheater. In a way my Wedding Planner saved me that day from marrying a monster, now I can only hope to do the same for anyone in need of my help."

Jungkook's face held many emotions, although the strongest one was pity. You hated him looking at you like that, but you needed to let him know. It was for both of your sakes that he knew about your past so he understood just how much you could help him.

"That person you reminded me of?" You smiled, "Is me."

Again neither of you spoke as you rested your weight onto the hood of his car.

The silence along with the soft whistle of the night air was enough for you in that moment, until you felt the comfort of someone's hand over yours.

Your eyes flicked up at him in shock, "Jungkook, what are you doing?"

He shuck his head as he leaned in to remove the stray tears which had fallen down your cheeks. You couldn't help but gaze deeply into the depths of his dark eyes as he closely studied your features, feeling as if they were swallowing you whole as you lost all train of thoughts.

He licked his lips, "I guess we're more alike then we would like to think."

And for the first time in a long time...

Your heart skipped a beat.

#I hope this was a good enough chapter and I didn't disappoint you all. Again I'm so sorry for keeping you all waiting.

Sorry it was so short as well, it's just that I thought it would be a good ending before writing what I want to write next 😣💕

Thank you again for all of your understanding and lovely comments supporting me ❤️ It really means a lot ❤️ #