Chapter 3: It's just a dream...

MORGUE.

What are they doing in the morgue?

I'm not dead yet.

"Mister, sir. I really don't know what joke are you up to but I'll tell you right now, It's no more funny." I frown at him who still remains on his position, not taking away his look from me.

His eyes got bigger. He looks at me more intense, putting a question look on his face. "What can make you say, it's a joke?"

""Cause I'm not dead yet. I'm still alive." I mumble.

"Yes you are." he replied immediately

"So are they."

"No."

I breathed deeply. "I need to see them."

--

I'm standing before them.

I am here right now.

And, I wish I am not.

--

Two men accompanied me in the room. Mr. Policeman came in on my right side, helping me to walk. 

Inside the room, I saw about ten beds - all are covered with white sheets. There's a clue that beneath these white sheets are humans... DEAD humans. I am staring into one and each of the ten beds, trying to reflect where are them.

As we go along, I am as pale as I am, wearing cold perspiration all over my body. My knees are shaking and I really can't move both of my legs. Gladly, Mr. Policeman's here, supporting me.

Finally, we stopped at the end side of the room. There are three beds, standing in one place. The nurses pulled the cloth from the head to the end side of the chin.

I froze.

It's them!

--

Tears falling.

I pulled my hands from him. I stared at the corpses for five more seconds.

"Dad... Mom... Josh... I bet you should stand up now. You know, it's not a good prank. I hate pranks, remember?" I joke, laughing and crying at the same time. I came nearer and pulled Mom's left arm and Dad's right arm. "Come on, we need to fix things up. We still have to go. It's already late but we can still make it before midnight snack. We should not keep them waiting."