Chapter 18: Emotional HIM.

I'll be having UTI, for what he did to me. I, honestly, really hate the man. He is way over himself.

"Riley, are you done? You still have to commit your promise" he shouted from outside, then he yawns after.

I need to get out from this comfort room. It's not really that comforting. I need to get out from this man! I need to go! I still have to find myself! Or, kill myself.

"Yoo-hoo, Riley!" he whistles.

This man's freaking me out! 

"Hmm? I think I just got my period." I reply. Okay, I lied. I just finished it last week. I just have to make out a reason, so I won't be able to talk to him, anything. 

I eavesdrop from the other side of the door. "Can I get you anything?" he offered. Yes, he bit my trap!

"Napkin? Or napkins? Either of the two? it'll be okay." I announced once more. Then I heard him sigh.

"Alright. I'll be back for a second." the footsteps are grumping the floor. He's kind of relaxed. Hmm? I mean, who am I kidding? Anyway, it's just a menstruation. Fake menstruation. And not like I'm into having a labor.

"Take it a minute or an hour, I don't mind." I whispered. After conditioning the whole place being indeed empty, I opened the door and got my first watch. I really need to get out from here. I think he's way crazier than what I just became earlier today.

I took few footsteps and actually plan to ran. But before I could do it, he already robbed my arm. I turned my head on him. And he looks so furious. He even blurt a joke but I guess he's serious on the way he talks.

"I told you, it'll just take a second. Besides, I know you're just playing on me."

"I-I am not playing on you, sir. I just really need to get out from that place. The smell is sickening." I even told him with all full smile, but he did not entertain it. He still himself from his tight grip on me, and smile that actually put a trick.

He smirks. "Try as much as you can." then he got serious. He forcefully, take me from where we're standing and we just went somewhere. Not in his office, as I know.

"Where are we going?! Where are you taking me?!" I don't like what I'm thinking. He can't do that. He's one of the trusted men in the country. One who is trusted to safekeep his people. One who... who... can actually learn how to fail them. He can do it, cause it's only us two remaining. Cause it's dark and no one here will going to save me. And, he just can do it.

I tried to escape from his hold but he's that strong. I just close my eyes as he pull me away.

Finally, he stopped. We're on the rooftop. Kind of rooftop of the building. 

"You want to die? Jump from this height!" he instructed while he pointed a specific position which is few inches apart from me. 

I looked on the ground. It's no way, I can be killed by this height. It's too low.

"I will not die if I jump. This building is not that tall." I stared at him furiously.

"Why not try? Why don't you prove it, yourself?" 

I looked at him bad. I didn't say anything nor follow what he wants. He don't hold my life! I will decide whether I want to do it or not! Whether it's what I desire to kill myself or just a blade would be enough! He's not my father. Not my brother. Not any whom I'm closer with. He's insane to think I'll do what he's instructing me!

"It's just the same if you shot that gun on your head. Then why don't you jump?" he continued. He even stand lazily while waiting for me to respond. My eyes are red. Because of the anger and the tears that wanted to escape my eyes again.

"Don't you want to die, Riley? Isn't that what you insisted? You want to die?!" this time he's screaming and I don't know why, he's even mad at me. 

My eyes finally freed the tears. I can no longer stay my furious stare at him without crying.

It's my shock when he turned around, opposite on where I faced him. He's sobbing. He's the first one to lose the contact on my eyes.

I bent my head down as I started saying few words again. "I am not your daughter, sir. You are not my father either. I'll decide for myself and you don't have no right to tell me what to do."

I don't know anyhing about her dead daughter. That's just what I know, that she's dead.

"I guess daughters are just the same. Teenagers like you." he shed his tears and talked to me before he could even turned his back on me.

"You all think you don't need us anymore. Well, how about us? Don't you even know what we're going to feel if there's anything that will happen to you? Do you even try to consider it, yourself?" then I heard his huge sigh. "It doesn't mean that because you are that old, you are enough mature to decide for things. There are things in this world that is not good for you to snatch on your parents. Even when they're already dead. There's a reason behind why they left you undead, Riley. Why don't you search for that reason, instead of taking busy finding out how to murder yourself?"