Chapter 28: My Education...

Today is Friday. I am currently at the hospital, stucked once more on a quarantine. 

Well, it's still much like of a good patient's room but I hate the idea of me being in here. I'm not sick. Trauma isn't that much, as well. They're just overreacting. One way, hospitals pose.

It's been already an hour, and she's still not here. I wonder what they're taking about?

As boredom struck me, I decided to take a peek at the glass window, by which the whole city is magnified. There were few of the trees, more of like buildings and establishments. Busy people passing through each road. I just wonder if they did still care about each other.

If each and every one of them still know anything about their lives. If they still have a complete family or they're all been living now like what I currently am?

"Enjoying the view?" I looked who have entered the room. "Sorry, there are now lesser trees. We're all very much preoccupied of learning how to grow the economy." the nurse smiled at me as she arranged few flowers on the vase.

I just nodded at her observation. Then stare at the whole place down the building, again. I traveled my eyes until I reach the blue sky. The floating clouds and how bright the weather is today.

I wonder if I am on the heaven's. If I am there together with them? Right now.

"Is there anything you need? I could deliver you some food, if you want." she showed me a warm welcome as she expects for my command.

I just shake my head as a reply. I felt her understanding, by then. I watched her as she closes the door.

I want to speak about what I'm feeling. I want to declare it to most of the people I'm being with. I want to be free from all the things I've been thinking at the very moment. I want to lost myself from confusion or anything. I just want to be okay again...

"Riley?" finally she called me. I stood up as I saw her face entered on the door.

The doctor also came in. I stayed on my location while they chose to be nearer on my side.

"You're completely okay now. You're actually good. For now, I'll let you go, but with few more days, if anything happens, you'll have to come back, okay? Also, we'll try to process with your speech again." she advices on me, smile still drawn on her face.

"When will she be able to talk again, doctor?" Mrs. Madelline asked her. I listened as she spoke.

Really, I can talk already. If they want me to do it now, I can give them few words. But I just need more time. Silence only keeps me from harming more people. Through this, I can give them the chance to enter my world. To my broken world...