Chapter 32: Closure

It's my first time to paint outside abstract. And it feels good. Definitely good. 

I have decided to paint what I witness hours earlier this day. It's not really what I've thought before I proceed doing the work, rather, it just happened. My hand automatically maneuver the brush, as is. 

Maybe, I should blame the effect of the scenery? 

I admired the piece when I'm able to finish it before the dawn came. It's not that perfect, but I know, the feeling got its place, speaking for the whole. And I guess, that's what much more important.

It's all about feeling the message despite of what eyes might see.

Maybe I should interpret it what reality brings to me. I always use my eyes in talking for tomorrow. Like what I used to do with my past. 

Maybe, it's time for me to just... feel. To give up my sight, in order to give way on the feeling I'm supposed to feel.

Maybe, it's time for me to be healed. To give a chance to be healed.

Maybe...

I'd help them from entering my world, and not just watch them in doing what they can, to make that happen.

--

"Good morning, everybody!" Sir Magno announced.

"Good morning!" greeted her back. "Any schedules for today?" she even followed when she placed the breakfast on the table.

He sat comfortably as he answers, "Hmm? Just a few placement on the office." then sip his coffee.

"How 'bout you, Justin?"

Justin pays attention. "I have to take part on the student council today. Campaigning will be later this month."

She just nods.

"Why'd you ask, Mom?" he made a query as a shadow of disappointment reflects the light on her face.

"Nothing. I thought someone could help me today. but I guess, I'll be doing the shopping chores, on my own." she explains.

"I could help." I presented. It became a shock that I speak.

They even repeatedly, look at each other's faces before steadying their gazes upon me. She speaks. "Aren't you busy, Riley? Hmm? Any works for school?"

"I have made it out earlier this morning, right after I finished my painting. I have nothing to do yet, so maybe... I guess... I'm all good." I recited, confidently.