imagine got7 as horror movie tropes

↳ mark: does not take anything seriously. sleeps through most of the action. murderer never gets a jump on him. sees a dead body and doesnt flinch. survives to the end.

↳ jaebum: the first to suspect something is wrong. everyone assumes he is the killer. gives the motivational survival speech to all the others. gets killed right after.

↳ jackson: thinks everything is a prank. surprisingly turns into the rugged survivor and hero. the one everyone roots for. dies saving the girl. has memorials named in his honor.

↳ jinyoung: the murderer. very clever and imaginative. no one suspects a thing. taking revenge for something petty. main target is yugyeom.

↳ youngjae: cries a lot. willing to lay down his life for his dog. makes only good decisions. comes face to face with the killer. smiles awkwardly. lives to the end.

↳ bambam: first one to die. pulls silly pranks on everyone. only one that thinks its hilarious. his main goal is to get laid. dies just before he gets it in.

↳ yugyeom: believes its every man for himself. screams too much. gets caught because hes so loud. the only one to solve the mystery of who the murderer is. then dies.

{ disclaimer : this is purely fictional and meant for entertainment purposes only }

(taken from my tumblr: ahgaseda)