imagine got7 trying to get you in the mood

[ smut warning ]

↳ mark: all over you. has to be right up against you and has to have his hands on you. tries to be subtle but is not very good at it. probably goes straight for your boobs. he also the type to point blank ask you for sex if hes really horny. if you turn into a tease to get a rise out of him you will absolutely get what you want. he totally down to throw you over his shoulder and carry you to the bedroom. can be really convincing and coaxing for what he wants. dont you want me to make you feel good? because you know im very very good at it.

↳ jaebum: our dom daddy. given he is such an insufferable alpha male he may be quite aggressive when he wants some sexy time. you never have to wonder if hes in the mood. he is very obvious about it. will shock you with how blunt and dirty he can be with his words. and if you play hard to get he secretly loves the challenge. having you acting like he has no effect on you then within the hour youre chanting his name and begging him to never stop is what he lives for. you dont fool him but he does love reminding you who your daddy is.

↳ jackson: will not hesitate to come up behind you and grab your boobs with both hands. if hes really horny he might even start grinding his hard on against your ass. buries his face in your neck and nips at your skin. starts whining and whining. please baby dont you wanna play with me? he has no dignity or pride when he wants sex. if you want him to get on his knees and beg for it he will. hes also an aries so he lives for conquest. which means you teasing him and playing hard to get will only rile him up more. in fact he prefers working for it.

↳ jinyoung: you will catch him just staring at you with that look in his eyes. hes deciding his approach which can depend on his current mood. hes admitted hes not as innocent as he makes himself out to be. will get you in his arms and start whispering in your ear. may slide his hands under your shirt just to get a feel of your skin. i want you so bad. when you play hard to get he knows youre doing it because you want him to step it up. will get a little rough if you taunt him too much. swoops you up bridal style and carries you to his bed.

↳ youngjae: turns into a koala. so needy and clingy. will kiss you everywhere but especially your neck. his hands wander all over you while he whispers how much he needs you. makes you feel like his queen. you are so beautiful. i still cant believe i get to call you mine. also not afraid to beg. but he does have a limit. he may pout and get cranky if you drag it out but definitely in a playful way. hes good at teasing too. dont be surprised if he manages to flip the script to the point you are now the one asking him for some loving.

↳ bambam: he will butter you up. candlelit dinner with your favorite food and beautiful flowers. will massage your back and try to cuddle you. showers you with compliments and just cant stop licking his lips. of course his obnoxiously horny self comes through. has no problem getting downright raunchy with what he wants. if you still keep teasing him and playing hard to get he will pout and he will whine and then he will beg. heaven is between your legs please let me visit. he will definitely make you laugh with how desperate he can get.

↳ yugyeom: he craves sexual intimacy with you like crazy. he may not waste much time in finesse. will want you to get as horny as he is and he knows exactly how to push your buttons. will come right in for kisses. and the kisses will move south rather quickly. dont be surprised if he whips out a set of handcuffs in bed. you wanted to be a tease this is what happens. has no problem edging you for what feels like hours. lives to punish you for being his little brat. tends to be a brat too which means he will never stop trying to get under your skin.

{ disclaimer : this is purely fictional and meant for entertainment purposes only }

(taken from my tumblr: ahgaseda)