got7 reacts to neck kisses

↝ mark: makes a low quiet noise. hands drift to your hips. chuckles playfully when you nip at him. pushes you on your back and crawls over you. returns the favor. slides his hands under your shirt. palms your bare skin. sucks on the base of your neck. ends up play wrestling you on the couch.

↝ jaebum: bites his lip. sucks in a breath when you get into it. tightens his hold on your body. asks what do you think youre doing. cant stay still. short but deep groans. warns you about leaving any marks. lets you do it anyway. pretends to be mad. pulls you away just to kiss you on the lips. rewards your neediness.

↝ jackson: runs his fingers into your hair. for the love of all that is holy whatever you do dont stop. he craves this on another level. will groan when you keep going. will whine if you stop even for a second. cant stop squirming. hands roam all over you. begs you to mark him up good. gets off to the sounds of your wet kisses on his neck.

↝ jinyoung: whispers your name. you can hear the warning in his tone. hes practically chanting be careful. hes worried that he will get too excited. shivers at your every touch. closes his eyes and makes soft noises. squeezes your hips if you mark him. wraps his arms around you and crushes you against him.

↝ youngjae: sighs in content. loves every minute of it. asks jokingly whats gotten into you. whispers that he loves being with you. pulls you even closer. melts at your affection. wants to cuddle with you all day. hums a song to himself while you kiss him. so shy and bashful over any hickeys.

↝ bambam: cant stop smiling. jokes that youre just trying to turn him on. asks in a tease if you want to relocate things to the bedroom. moves his hands to your butt and squeezes. massages your back or waist while you kiss him. whispers things quietly to rile you up. brags about his hickeys.

↝ yugyeom: whines and tenses up. doesnt know what to do with himself. or his hands. moves until youre on top of him. lets you do whatever you want to him. giggles when you get more into it. whimpers when you suck on his neck. will actually moan when you get the right spot. begs you to keep going.

{ disclaimer : this is purely fictional and meant for entertainment purposes only }

(taken from my tumblr: ahgaseda)