imagine got7 when you top

[ smut warning ]

↳ mark: straight up tells you theres no wrong way to ride me baby. if youre nervous he will hold your waist and roll his hips up into you until you start following along. when he feels you getting into it he lets you have total control to do as you please though hes not above begging you to go faster when he gets close. his voice gets so deep and he makes the sexiest groans ever.

↳ jaebum: he prefers to be on top obviously but hes not one to deny you this if you ask him for it. the type to start you off slow and be very sparing with his praise. even on the bottom hes going to guide you but you will notice it will get harder and harder for him to be quiet. he will act like its not having a big effect on him but you will notice the way his face tenses up and he pants for breath.

↳ jackson: stares up at you in reverence. seriously like hes at worship. is your biggest fan and your number one cheerleader and is very explicit about how well youre doing. holds your hips or ass for dear life. will keep the mood lighthearted if you get nervous like totally the type to make you laugh while you riding him. would also be down for you riding his thigh before you hop on his dick.

↳ jinyoung: gives you the dirtiest look. probably flops on the bed and says undress me. will be very patient. as prone as he is to teasing you he will behave himself this time. holds your thighs and lets you grind on him. also moves to match your pace whether it be slow or fast. laces his fingers through yours and praises the living shit out of you. will tug you down occasionally to steal a kiss.

↳ youngjae: so thrilled you wanna ride him that he immediately comes in for kisses. like heavily makes out with you a good while on the way to the bedroom. turns it into a very sensual affair. slowly removes your clothes and guides you on top of him. once youre on top its all up to you. hes not going to boss or steer you but youll know when youre on the right track by how loud he gets.

↳ bambam: declares its about damn time lol jk. throws off his clothes at record speed. puts on some mood music and dims the lights. acts like he invented sex but the moment you start riding him he humbles quite a bit. will definitely make you slow down if you get too eager because he does not want to come too fast. cant decide what to hold. one second its your butt the next its your boobs.

↳ yugyeom: has the biggest grin on his face. but the moment you straddle him his cheeks will flush so red. will sit up and act like hes gonna take control just so you will push him back down. shamelessly begs you to go harder. but he wont just lay there. expect him to hold your hips and match your every movement. gets ultra sensitive to your touches. is also the noisiest little thing youve ever seen.

{ disclaimer : this is purely fictional and meant for entertainment purposes only }

(taken from my tumblr: ahgaseda)