imagine giving got7 a striptease and lap dance

[ smut warning ]

↳ mark: be prepared if you do this to mark. he will have no choice but to reward you for getting him so worked up. he has a lot of patience but you stripping for him while giving him a lap dance is going to turn him on so bad he wont be able to stand it. if you back it up on him he is gonna grab your boobs and hold you to him like please just let me have my way with you already. he also the type to make such low dirty noises that youre gonna be just as riled up.

↳ jaebum: daddy is very pleased. ooh boy the look on his face could make you melt in an instant. will be licking his lips and giving you his undivided attention. he could set fires with the heat in his eyes. he not going to be a bystander either. he will give you little orders here and there. he will also get his hands on your waist and steer you how he wants. expect him to give your ass many appreciative pats. he might even let you top after giving him such a nice show.

↳ jackson: oh hell yes baby give it to me. he is slouching back in his chair and his legs are spread. cannot and will not keep his hands to himself. keeps making very pleased and very raunchy noises. will make you smile or giggle plenty of times because hes just so into it. when you stand between his legs to start giving him a dance his hands are on your hips but he wont steer you. he just lets them sit there along for the ride. probably gets hard in the first thirty seconds.

↳ jinyoung: you will wonder what has gotten into him. he will keep dropping comments and they will just get more and more explicit until youre blushing. he would definitely tease you if he distracts you too much. but between the taunts he will praise praise praise. when you take off a piece of clothing be sure to toss it at him. he will have the biggest grin when he catches it. if you throw that ass in a circle he gonna spank it. will suggest you strip him down too while youre at it.

↳ youngjae: will start off a bit shy especially if its the first time youve done something like this for him. probably needs you to touch him affectionately and tell him to relax. he will get into it pretty quickly. his hands go straight to your breasts like a magnet. will keep trying to help you remove your clothes unless you stop him. very very vocal with his appreciation of your body. will run out of patience and will pull you close so he can shower you with steamy kisses.

↳ bambam: if you wanna make this really worthwhile add the rule that you will stop whatever youre doing if he touches you. this will be the best kind of torture for bam because he will start reaching for you so many times and stop himself. also nothing will excite him more than you slapping his hands away and telling him he can look but cant touch. will keep trying to steal a kiss. probably tries to slide money into your bra. will not shut up about how goddamn sexy you are.

↳ yugyeom: he will try to drag you to bed almost immediately. he will keep licking his lips because his mouth is watering uncontrollably. wont stop tugging on your hands and motioning toward the bed. whines and whines come on baby lets play. will pull you onto his lap and start grinding into you. probably puts on a whole ass playlist of sexy songs for you to dance to. by the end you gonna have this boy sweating with how hard hes been trying to behave for you.

{ disclaimer : this is purely fictional and meant for entertainment purposes only }

(taken from my tumblr: ahgaseda)