imagine got7 overstimulating you

[ smut warning ]

↳ mark: doesnt overstimulate you very often so when he does the gloves come off and he goes all in. has a tendency to play with you really rough after you orgasm because he gets off to watching you get off. he the type that gets fueled by your noises. so the louder you are the harder he works. loves the feeling of your hands tugging on his hair when its too much.

↳ jaebum: loves when youre too sensitive. pulls out of you and rubs your clit with the head of his dick after you cum. will do it over and over just to torment you and watch your body twitch involuntarily. wont be satisfied until you beg for mercy. pins you down with ease when you try to escape. really enjoys cuffing you to the bed and making you orgasm over and over. demands eye contact.

↳ jackson: you know he the type to suck the soul out of you and the more you ride his face the more he goes at it. this kid is the pussy eating champion and he is a firm believer in multiple orgasms. he is not happy unless you letting all the neighbors know what his name is. being between your legs really brings out the animal in him and he never gets tired of pleasuring you.

↳ jinyoung: given that he gets off to you begging him to stop he definitely loves overstimulating you. will keep patting your clit with the flat of his hand because he loves how you cry out his name when he does. and he just taunts you the whole time calling you stubborn when you resist another orgasm or greedy when you have another one. he enjoys the effect it has on you.

↳ youngjae: he the sweet romantic kind of guy that when you try to push him away because youre too sensitive he laces his fingers through yours and asks you to trust him. while he does put your pleasure above his own at all times he is not one to overstimulate you very often. that being said he really loves watching your reaction especially when you just cant catch your breath.

↳ bambam: this boy the type to buy you vibrating panties but keeps the remote for himself for obvious reasons. you having an orgasm is the sexiest thing hes ever seen which means he tries to get you to do it as often as possible. loves to bring toys into the bedroom for that little extra spice. wont restrain you though because he loves feeling your hands on him.

↳ yugyeom: he overstimulates you so much and so often youre not even surprised anymore. he loves how you shudder away from his touch because its just too much. he loves pinning you down and making you take everything he can give you. an avid fan of tying you up. goes as hard as he possibly can when you cum. if you sound the safe word he will tease you for tapping out.

{ disclaimer : this is purely fictional and meant for entertainment purposes only }

(taken from my tumblr: ahgaseda)