1# Here Comes The Storm

It was a nice day and the team are in school. Surprisingly, there is a vote on who is the weather girl in Shawn and Sheryl's class.

Shawn: Guys, there is a vote on who is the new weather girl.

Zoe: Seriously I don't care about votes on stupid weather girls or something, I only care about class representative votes.

Sheryl: What?

Shawn: Don't mind, she is just a young tomboy.

Zoe: Hey!

Raphael: Don't worry, the entire Middle School is voting for them, counting our class of course.

Sheryl: Wait, the sign says that you should be 13 and above to vote so I think Zoe, Thaiyo and Gun are a bit too young.

Thaiyo: What?

Zoe: Ha! Nailed it!

Thaiyo: It's not funny Zoe.

Aidan: So, did you guys vote?

Shawn: Yup.

Sheryl: I voted for Miranda, she's so cool, better than Aura.

Gun: Oh please if I were you, I would vote for Aura.

Zoe: Gun, Aura is a mean girl in Grade 9 and a bully to Shawn and Sheryl. See, look, she is just prideful and not being herself.

Gun: Umm okay.

Yuto: Better head to class, see you at lunch time.

Shawn and Sheryl went to their Grade 9 class while Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo and Gun went to their Grade 7 class. It's 8:30 AM that time so they are waiting for their teacher. Soon, their teacher came.

Everyone: Good morning Teacher Caroline.

T. Caroline: Morning class, today we are going to learn about weather. So today is a sunny day in Sydney.

Aidan: Seriously it's December.

Raphael: Chill out man, in Australia seasons are weird and we know it.

T. Caroline: Well, today the 9th Graders are voting for who will be the new weather girl.

Zoe: Ugh really?

Gun: Don't worry Zoe, I also don't care about votes for stupid weather girls.

Just then, the bell rang which means it's lunch time so everyone went outside to the cafeteria. Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo and Gun went to their usual seat with Shawn and Sheryl.

Shawn: Hey guys, so how's class?

Zoe: We've been talking about boring weather girls.

Sheryl: Wow, that's weird.

Meanwhile, Aura was sitting alone eating her lunch. Zoe and Gun decided to check on her.

Zoe: Hey, I'm Zoe, you must be Aura, right?

Aura: Yes, that's me.

Gun: What's wrong?

Aura: I lost, I want to be the weather girl but that idiot has more votes than me.

Zoe: You mean Miranda?

Aura: Yes.

Gun: It's okay to lose Aura, you can do it next time.

Then, a dark cloud appeared and it is approaching Aura.

Zoe: Aura, look out.

Aura: What is it?