14# The Mime And The Trick Mime

After saving the day, the heroes went back to their house and landed on their balcony and transformed back into civillians. Then, they heard Kayla's voice coming from downstairs.

Zoe: Guys, it's mum.

Michael: We have to head back to our room.

They went back to their room and waited for their mum. She came with their classmate, Milan and her father, Fred Hungerford.

Kayla: Kids, meet Mr. Fred Hungerford, he is the father of Milan.

Zoe: Hi Milan, nice to meet you.

Milan: Hi Zoe, hi guys.

Everyone: Hi.

Milan: So, this is my father, he is a mime actor.

Fred: Hello guys, Milan, are they all siblings?

Milan: Actually, Michael, Calum, Luke, Shawn, Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe and Thaiyo are siblings. Gun and Tanya are exchange students so they need a host family and Sheryl is Shawn's girlfriend.

Fred: Oh okay, anyways I'm here to pick up my hat that you fixed so that I could do my performance this evening at the Sydney Opera House.

Zoe: Oh yeah, it's done.

Gun: I even helped too Mr. Hungerford.

Fred: Thanks, well, I've always put a lucky charm next to it, a picture of me and my daughter.

Milan: Aww... thanks dad.

Then, Fred's phone rang and it was Sarah. He picked it up and Sarah spoke firmly at him.

In the call... 📱📱📱📱📱📱

Fred: Hello? Hey Sa-

Sarah: Fred, where are you?

Fred: Yes, I had to pick up my hat!

Sarah: I need you here now!

Fred: It's not an excuse! I know the bus is leaving in less than a half hour, I'll be there!

Hangs Up... 📲📲📲📲

Fred: That was Sarah, the place director. She's very nervous about the premiere. She's ready to blow a fuse! So I better get going. See you tonight at the Sydney Opera House, guys!

Michael: Okay!

Calum: Break a leg!

Luke: See you soon!

Shawn: Good luck!

Sheryl: We can't wait!

Raphael: Okay!

Yuto: Break a leg!

Aidan: See you soon!

Zoe: Good luck!

Thaiyo: We can't wait!

Gun: See ya!

Tanya: Good luck!

Milan: Love you dad!

Fred left for the bus as the others said good luck to them. Meanwhile, Sarah and Chris have been waiting for Fred for a long time.

Chris: So, what's his excuse this time?

Sarah: He had to pick up his hat from a repair shop. At least that's what he said.

Chris: Well, he's a very convincing actor.

Sarah: Actually, he is a great actor. But he's always making excuses for why he's late, why he's...