17# Simon Says...

Michael, Crystal, Calum, Luke, Sierra, Shawn, Sheryl, Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo, Gun and Tanya are at home playing 'Simon Says' in their room.

Michael: Simon says, touch each others' asses.

Everyone: Umm...

Raphael: (touches Aidan's butt)

Aidan: Hey!

Crystal: Michael, isn't that inappropriate?

Michael: Sorry, I've just got carried away easily, anyways, do you wanna be Simon for this game.

Crystal: Sure, Simon says... attack Michael!

Everyone playfully attacked Michael which kinda bugs him alot so he told them to stop.

Michael: Okay, okay, stop attacking me guys, I'm the oldest. NOOOOO!!!

Everyone: (laughs)

Crystal: Okay that's enough for the day, let's see what's going on in the television.

Crystal grabbed the remote and turned on the personal TV Michael, Calum, Luke, Shawn, Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe and Thaiyo had since they moved rooms. Once Crystal turned on the TV, they saw a live game show called The Challenge.

Alec: (on TV) Welcome back to everyone's #1 live game show: The Challenge! Let's give it up for our awesome contestant, Nino!

Zoe: Nino is on TV? That's awesome!

Raphael: I know, hey, I think we should go see him, he's counting on us.

Aidan: Good idea, let's go!

The kids went down from their room to the living room where Ashton and Kayla were watching TV.

Ashton: Kids, where are you going?

Michael: We are going to the TV Station to see Nino.

Kayla: Okay, don't stay until dusk.

Ashton: How are you going there?

Crystal: By bus Mr. Irwin, anyways, see you later.

They left for the bus station to go to the TV Station. Once they arrived, they went to the place where the game show is being filmed. Nino was waving at them and they waved back. After Nino did his DJ stuff, we went off stage to meet his friends.

Nino: Hey guys, how ya doin'?

Luke: We're doin' just fine, me, my siblings and my friends wanted to see you.

Nino: That's great, anyways watch as Simon Giacalone, the hypnotist does his tricks as a celebrity would judge him.

Gun: This is going to be great.

Alec: Simon Giacalone, you're next.

Simon went on stage nervously as he explains to Alec that he doesn't use his skills to get what he wants.

Alec: So Mr. Giacalone, you are a hypnotist. You use cards to hypnotize people to get what you want from them!

Simon: Well, yes, I'm a hypnotist. But, uh, I don't use my skills to get anything.

Alec: So, your challenge today, Simon, is to use your talents to bring a very elusive celebrity to this very TV set! Give it up for the queen of fashion, Gabrielle Askey!

Gabrielle: What is this show? I was told this was an interview.

Alec: Do your thing, Giacalone, let's see if you can bring Ms. Askey here with your hypnotic persuasion!