4# A Time For A Minute

The team were busy doing homework in Michael, Calum and Luke's room until Ashton and KK came to their room.

Ashton: Kids, KK and I will have a date at Joe's, so please be at your best behaviour and Michael, you're the oldest so please look afer your younger siblings.

Michael: Seriously, we are doing homework here.

KK: Oh okay.

Gun: See you later Mr. and Mrs. Irwin.

When the couple left for Joe's, the kids continued doing homework. Once they arrived and ordered their food, they saw Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo and Gun's classmate with her dad.

Mr. Matarazzo: Happy 13th birthday Alex!

Alex: Thanks dad, I have to go to a competition.

Mr. Matarazzo: Wait Alex, I have to give you something.

Alex: What is it dad?

Mr. Matarazzo: I have this watch from our ancestors. Please keep it safe and don't break it.

Alex: Alright dad.

Alex skated off, meanwhile at the Irwin house, Zoe got a text from her classmate, Aaliyah.

Zoe: Guys, I've got a text from Aaliyah.

Sheryl: Really? What does it say?

Zoe: There's a competition between Alex and Kim. We have to go there because I've designed the banner.

Calum: I believe we should all go because Michael, Luke and I need to look after you because there are so many middle schoolers and we want you to be safe.

Luke: Then where the heck is the competition?

Zoe: It's at the park near our school.

Raphael: Then how can we get there in time because our school is far.

Zoe: Well we can, we will be superheroes and then when we arrive without anyone looking, we will transform back and I will hand the banner to Aaliyah and we will watch the show together.

Yuto: That would be great.

Everyone transformed and went to the park where everyone in Middle School are waiting. They transformed back and went into the crowd of Middle School kids.

Zoe: Hi Liyah, sorry I'm late, I've got the banner.

Aaliyah: Thanks Zo, anyways you've got your older brothers?

Zoe: Yup, Michael, Calum and Luke are here. Since the other Middle Schoolers are here, Shawn and his beautiful girl Sheryl are here too.

Aaliyah: Good.

Nathan: Guys be quiet, the race is starting.

Kim and Alex are in the race track and Alex handed her watch to Aaliyah but she has to record so she gave it to Zoe but she has one hand holding her banner so she handed it to Raphael. Then Chloe, the bully came in to spoil the fun.

Chloe: So Raphael, is that your crappy watch?

Raphael: What the? That is Alex's watch.

Chloe: Let me throw this piece of crap.

Chloe threw the watch to the race track and Alex is about to approach it but she broke it by running right through it.

Alex: My watch! Aaliyah, what have you done?

Aaliyah: It's not my fault, I handed it to Zoe and then she handed it to Raphael and then Chloe took it and threw it-

Alex: I don't care!