24# Princes and Princesses

It is Friday and all of the Middle Schoolers are having Chemistry Class together with Ms. Mason. Meanwhile, Rosie was watching some news about Prince Ali in her phone. Also she is writing a letter to him because he is in Sydney to look after the sick kids. It wasn't until Ms. Mason caught her using perfume in the laboratory.

Ms. Mason: Rosie, what did I say about using phone in class and using flammable substances in a chemistry lab.

Rosie: Uhh...

Ms. Mason: March yourself to the Principal's office young lady.

Shawn: Geez Ms. Mason is a strict teacher.

Niall: I agree with you Shawn.

Just then, Thaiyo started coughing which surprises his siblings and friends.

Zoe: Oh my god.

Sheryl: Geez, he's gotten sick.

Raphael: Do any of you know how the heck did he- ohh... it's because we were fighting in the rain.

Gun: And it looks like he damaged his amulet, in the rain.

Zoe: How come our amulets are not damaged?

Gun: I think it's because Thaiyo's amulet is not water proof while ours is.

Sheryl: Is that why he got so sick easily?

Raphael: Not really, probably because of his immune system.

Zoe: Let's check him, but we need his amulet to be repaired.

Shawn: I have a plan, after we go to school, we will go see Ivy in the hidden museum and then we will go see the doctor.

Yuto: Can't we take Michael, Calum and Luke with us, they're legal enough to pay the hospital bill.

Sheryl: Okay, but we don't want Ms. Mason finding out, she'll get us to the principal's office.

Zoe: Because she's a strict teacher, Sherry.

After class, they met Michael, Crystal, Calum, Luke, Sierra and Tanya at the court with Shawn carrying Thaiyo.

Michael: Hey guys, wait why are you carrying Thaiyo?

Shawn: He's not feeling well.

Thaiyo: (coughs)

Calum: We need to get his amulet repaired, c'mon.

Zoe: And then we will go to the hospital.

Calum: Exactly, let's go.

The Irwins, Gun, Tanya, Sheryl, Crystal and Sierra went to the museum to repair the armadillo amulet. Meanwhile, Rosie, carrying her finished letter offered it to Chloe.

Rosie: Chloe, can you do me a favor?

Chloe: Oh yeah, what is it? Roselina?

Rosie: Can you give this letter to Prince Ali?

Chloe: Who cares? (Rips letter apart)

Rosie: What?

Chloe: No more Prince Ali for you.

Rosie started crying and went to the bench underneath the bridge and redo the letter. Meanwhile, the team arrived at the museum to see Ivy.

Ivy: Well hello 5 Seconds of Summer, what brings you here?

Calum: We're here to repair the armadillo amulet.

Ivy: Ohh... how did it get damaged?

Zoe: We were fighting in the rain and after that, Thaiyo got sick all of the sudden.