8# Evil Illustrating

Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo and Gun are in science class focusing on their work. Meanwhile, Nathan was imagining 2 female villains, Lady-Wifi and Stormy Weather attacking Zoe.

Zoe: (screams) Who the heck are you?

Stormy Weather: Remember me Zoe? I am the bully from your older brother's class.

Lady-WIFI: And I am the kid from your class.

Zoe: Oh crap, where are my brothers? My best friends forever?

Stormy Weather: Shut the f**k up, your brothers aren't here to save you.

Zoe: Oh no!

Still in Nathan's imagination, a superhero named Super Nathan came to save the young girl.

Zoe: Huh?

Nathan(As A Superhero): Don't worry, I'm here to save you.

Zoe: Oh, thank you Super Nathan.

Just then, Ms. Mason caught Nathan drawing in her class. She told him off straight away.

Ms. Mason: Nathan, your artistic skills have been distracting you in my class, that's why you have been failing.

Nathan: But Ms. Mason-

Ms. Mason: No buts, march yourself to the principal's office.

Nathan grabbed his stuff and went to the principal's office. Just before he left the room, one of the pages of his sketchbook fell off and Chloe saw it. She saw an image of a 12-year-old girl looking like Zoe hugging Nathan but as a superhero. She then picked it up and insulted the young girl in her class.

Chloe: Hey Zoe, look who's crushing you.

Zoe: What the?

Raphael: Hey! If you insult my only sister, then you'll have to insult me.

Nathan: Hey! Give that back!

While everyone is staring at Nathan, he left feeling humiliated walking to the principal's office. He then dropped his pen and an evil spirit came to it. Then Rankora is talking to him.

Rankora: Evillustrator, I am Rankora, I am going to give you your new powers, in return, you have to give me the amulets.

Nathan: I will Rankora.

Nathan transformed into the Evillustrator. Meanwhile, Ms. Mason told the whole class that they are doing a group project about particle physics and they have to be in groups of 6.

Ms. Mason: Alright class, we will be doing a group project about particle physics so I want you to be in groups of 6 so Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo and Gun, you'll be together because you guys like science together.

Thaiyo: Well, that'll do.

After that, they went to the library with Michael, Calum, Luke, Shawn, Sheryl and Tanya to research and the Evillustrator was looking for Chloe. Once he founded her, he sketched a giant blow dryer and targeted on Chloe.

Chloe: (screams) My hair!

Evillustrator: Get all you want Chloe.

Michael: Oh crap.

Luke: We have to hide.

They went to the aisle where no one is and transformed.

Michael: It's time to transform.

Calum: 5sos we are here today...

Everyone: Into the light we save the day!

Everyone transforms into superheroes.