7# Best Friend Suspended

Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo and Gun are in the lockers and Aaliyah is looking for something in her lockers until she saw Chloe with her Owlette costume. Suspicious, she went to her locker and Chloe is planning to get her into trouble so she spoke to Aaliyah to go to the office because she is reporting it to the principal's office.

Chloe: Aaliyah! How freaking dare you went into my locker?

Aaliyah: I didn't do anything Chloe, and by the way, you are just accusing me for nothing.

Chloe: I don't care, come with me to the principals.

Chloe and Aaliyah went to Mr. Damocles' office and Chloe told everything to him.

Mr. Damocles: Chloe Belfer and Aaliyah Leigh, what brings you here?

Chloe: Mr. Damocles, Aaliyah has been looking at what's inside my locker.

Mr. Damocles: Chloe, this isn't a big deal so please get you and Aaliyah outta here.

Chloe: No, this is a big deal so please we need to suspend her right this instant.

Mr. Damocles: Aaliyah Chaput, you are suspended for 2 days.

Aaliyah: No, please no.

Mr. Damocles suspended Aaliyah and then she packed her things and went out of the school. She is behind the entrance trying to call Zoe or any of her friends and brothers but nothing happened. She started crying and Rankora sent an evil spirit and sent it to Aaliyah and landed on her phone.

Rankora: Lady-WIFI, I am Rankora, I am going to give you your new powers, in return, you have to give me the amulets.

Aaliyah: I will Rankora.

Without anybody noticing, she transformed into Lady-WIFI. It is recess and the team were meeting each other at the basketball court. It wasn't until Lady-WIFI appeared which scares them.

Lady-WIFI: Hello Sydney Academy! I am Lady-WIFI and I will defeat you.

Calum: What the?

Yuto: We need to transform into superheroes but without anybody noticing.

Tanya: I think we should head towards the locker room.

They went to the locker room preparing to transform.

Narrator: Michael becomes...

Mike-Ro-Wave: Mike-Ro-Wave!

Narrator: Calum becomes...

Cal-Pal: Cal-Pal!

Narrator: Luke becomes...

Dr. Fluke: Dr. Fluke!

Narrator: Shawn becomes...

Carapace: Carapace!

Narrator: Sheryl becomes...

Queen Bee: Queen Bee!

Narrator: Raphael becomes...

Catboy: Catboy!

Narrator: Yuto becomes...

Ninja: Ninja!

Narrator: Aidan becomes...

Gekko: Gekko!

Narrator: Zoe becomes...

Owlette: Owlette!

Narrator: Thaiyo becomes...

Armadylan: Armadylan!

Narrator: Gun becomes...