3# Well You Copied Us, You're Such A Copycat

The team are at home doing their stuff until they saw some sort of sculpture covered by a blanket which means that there will be a ceremony about the superhero team.

Tanya: Guys, what is going on there?

Zoe: I think there will be a ceremony about us, we need to transform.

Michael: But we don't have a mission yet.

Raphael: Okay, here's the deal, only the seniors will go because the juniors are busy.

Shawn: Do I seriously need to stay here?

Raphael: Yes.

Shawn: Okay.

Michael: Guys, Calum, Luke and I wilm be back in a flash. See ya.

Sheryl: Well that'll do.

Gun: Yeah man.

Michael, Calum and Luke transformed into superheroes leaving their younger teammates behind.

Shawn: Well, that was off.

Raphael: (sighs) Well, I have to transform to check on them, later!

Raphael left to become Catboy so now only Shawn, Sheryl, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo, Gun and Tanya are left.

Yuto: Well, that went well.

Aidan: Yeah, now it's just the 8 of us.

Zoe: You know what, we need to get to that ceremony.

Gun: But how, how can we do that without anyone knowing our secret identity?

Aidan: Just hide and press the buttons in our amulets, it's simple.

They tried to transform to get to the ceremony but it's over and the rest of the team hid themselves to transform and went back to them.

Zoe: So, how's the ceremony?

Michael: Good, but Raphael came here and followed us like some sort of creepy cat.

Raphael: Michael, can you please stop that? I was trying to look out for you.

(The news can be heard in the backround)

Nadia(in the television screen): Breaking news, a theif which seems to look like a hero from 5 Seconds Of Summer named Catboy has been stealing treasure from the museum.

Yuto: What the?

Zoe: This must not be happening.

Raphael: Alright, who would be the copycat?

Tanya: I dunno but it looks like you Raphael, and who the heck is evilized this time?

Calum: I dunno.

Michael: I think an evil spirit infected a sculpting guy named Theo after having revenge on you Raphael.

Raphael: Why would he be like that?

Michael: Look brother, he is just jealous that you are with your sister.

Raphael: Our only sister.

Shawn: Well no one noticed that we are all siblings working together with some girls from school.

Zoe: Well, I think it's time to transform, 5sos we are here today...

Everyone: Into the light we save the day!

Everyone transforms into superheroes.

Narrator: Michael becomes...

Mike-Ro-Wave: Mike-Ro-Wave!