20# Gaming

Michael, Crystal, Calum, Luke, Sierra, Shawn, Sheryl, Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo, Gun, Tanya and the other students are in the library practicing for the gaming tornament. Michael is currently playing against Max who is also a gamer like him.

Michael: Dammit, I lost.

Max: Nice try Michael, you can do it next time.

Michael: Okay, either of you siblings, do you want to play?

Zoe: I do!

Raphael: Seriously?

Zoe: Actually, I play games alot mostly with my bros, one time, I beat up Jay when some kids from Mikey, Cal and Luke's class came to our house for them to study and when we were having a break, we get to play games and I won.

Michael: Okay Zo, try your best on that game, you can be in the tournament. You can beat it.

Zoe: Okay. (Sits down and grabs a controller)

Crystal: Your sister's really a good gamer.

Michael: I know.

Zoe: Alright, let's do this Zoe Style.

Max: So to play, all you need to do is-

Zoe: Don't worry, I know how to play Mortal Combat, I'm not a noob.

Max: If you say so.

Zoe and Max started playing. After a huge battle, Zoe beat Max. Then, Chloe came in and ruined the fun.

Chloe: Why look what we have here, a young stupid tomboy Asian girl playing against some nigger.

Max: Hey!

Zoe: You know what, that's so offensive.

Chloe: Okay, what about this, are you good at martial arts.

Zoe: Kim, can I have a wooden board.

Kim: Here, do you want me to hold it for you?

Zoe: Yes please. (Karate chopped the board) (board breaks)

Everyone: (gasps)

Zoe: Chloe, stop freaking stereotyping me, I'm half Asian yeah, but it doesn't mean you have to stereotype me.

Raphael: That's what she said.

Zoe: And you were being racist to Max.

Chloe: You know what, just continue your freaking video game and I will discourage you in that stupid tournament. After all, Max, no one likes you because you're black.

Calum: Geez Chloe is going racist.

Luke: I know right.

(Chloe leaves)

Zoe: Max, Chloe is gone now.

Max: You know what, she's right, I am black and I don't deserve to game. (Leaves)

Zoe: Max, wait. (Raphael grabs her by her shoulder)

Max: (turns back)

Raphael: He'll be okay.

Zoe: (hugs Raphael)

Raphael: (hugs her back)

Mr. Damocles: Okay so the 2 students who will be in the tournament are Max Kling and Zoe Isabelle Irwin. Can you please come up here?

(Zoe goes next to Mr. Damocles)

Mr. Damocles: Zoe, where is your partner?

Zoe: He left, he went out of here after Chloe made fun of him.