11# Love Conquers Hate

Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo and Gun are in class learning about love which sounds boring to them. They just wrote notes about what they're learning about until their teacher told them to finish their homework.

Ms. Caroline: Alright class, please finish Sleeping Beauty by Charles Perrault.

Zoe: Ugh, you'd better understand how much I hate fairy tales.

Raphael: I hate fairy tales too Zoe, but every single writer got inspiration from fairy tales.

Yuto: Yeah.

Zoe: But my books are inspired by the adventures that were happening when we were superheroes.

Gun: Zoe, I also hate fairy tales but I like Harry Potter.

Thaiyo: But Shawn likes Harry Potter too, we have alot of books about the boy who lived.

Gun: I know, but we have to finish Sleeping Beauty, anyways let's head home.

They went back home and Zoe dropped her bag on her bed and lay down there. Then, Michael and Luke brought their girlfriends home and brought them to their rooms with the others.

Michael: Hey guys.

Zoe: Hey Mikey...

Michael: What's up?

Raphael: We were working on this stupid fairy tale homework and I hate it so much.

Michael: It's okay, I hate fairy tales too, by the way, Luke and I brought our girlfriends.

Aidan: Are you freaking kidding?

Crystal: Woah woah woah, chill out kid, I'l your brother's girlfriend, Crystal.

Sierra: And I'm Luke's girlfriend, Sierra.

Crystal: Mikey, are all of them your siblings?

Michael: Not all of them, I only have 1 sister and she's the tomboy one.

Zoe: Seriously Mikey? Why you have to say I'm a tomboy?

Michael: Because you've been acting like that since we've first got you. You were so small and our mum said that you should act like her but it is the other way around.

Zoe: Okay.

Crystal: So, is your sister tomboy?

Michael: Yes.

Crystal: Okay.

Gun: Great now we've got 2 new girls who are girfriends.

Crystal: Is the other one your sister?

Gun: No, I'm not even related, my last name isn't Irwin.

Crystal: Oh okay.

Tanya: Guys, you'd better look outside.

Sierra: Something's happening.

Yuto: Kim must be evilized.

Michael: Crystal, Sierra, you two stay here and be safe, guys, let's go, we need to transform.

Sierra: Actually, I know your secret identities and Luke promised me that I won't tell anyone so you can transform here.

Michael: Alright then, 5sos we are here to-

Crystal: Wait a minute Michael, are you the only one who will say these words and everyone will chorus together?

Michael: No, sometimes it's the other guys, if you join our team you can say it but you'll need these special wrist amulets.