25# Loud Fans Plus Green Day Equals Us Defeated In 5 Seconds

Today, the entire school are having a field trip about assistance in Mayor Belfer's hotel. Everyone had their jobs except Michael, Crystal, Calum, Luke, Sierra, Shawn, Niall, Sheryl, Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo, Gun and Tanya.

Mayor Belfer: So does everyone have a job?

Ms. Caroline: Not yet Mayor Belfer, Crystal Leigh, Sierra Deaton, Niall Horan, Sheryl Lau, Gun Rose, Tanya Leong and the Irwins haven't got any.

Mayor Belfer: Okay so Crystal, Sierra and Niall, you guys will take out the trash while the rest of you can help our guests.

Zoe: Who?

Just then, Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt and Tré Cool appeared with lots of suitcases since they moved to Sydney for a break.

Mayor Belfer: Who are you?

Chloe: That's Green Day, the most famous Punk band in the world.

Zoe: So what are we going to do now?

Michael: Help these dudes, you know Green Day is our favourite band right?

Zoe: Right, we could do anything we can.

Michael, Calum, Luke, Shawn, Sheryl, Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo, Gun and Tanya went to Green Day's hotel room.

Zoe: Well g'day mates.

Billie: Hey there kid, so what are you and your siblings doing here?

Zoe: Siblings?

Calum: Seriously mate, she has 9 brothers, Sheryl is Shawn's girlfriend and Gun and Tanya  are exchange students.

Tanya: Hi.

Gun: Hi.

Adrienne: Billie, these kids were on a school trip to assist the staff here in this hotel. So these kids are going to be gophers.

Thaiyo: Gophers? What the heck are gophers?

Adrienne: Kid, gophers are people who runs errands.

Yuto: Okay, we get it now.

Raphael: So, what do you want us to do today? We would love to help.

Billie: Well I would want you to give me a pair of sunglasses which represents this country.

Michael: I'm not sure but we'll try our best.

Billie: Good, thanks... what's your name?

Michael: Michael.

Billie: Okay, thanks Michael.

Adrienne: That red haired 17 year old does have the same hair style as you.

Billie: Yeah I know.

The team went home to work on the sunglasses so that they coulf give them to Billie Joe Armstrong because he and his band have a show in Sydney. Once it's finished, they went back to the hotel and gave it to him and he was impressed. Just then, a man with a camera was sneaking behind taking photos of the band and Adrienne knows it was Vincent.

Tanya: Umm... guys? Is that dude stalking us?

Adrienne: I knew it, it's Vincent Asimov.

Yuto: Who is that guy?

Mike: He is an obsessive fan who comes to every concert we went and also he keeps stalking us.

Tré: Yeah, one time, he followed Billie's mother in a bingo game.

Calum: Geesh...

Just then, Adrienne caught Vincent entering the room.

Vincent: Hey Mr. Armstrong, do you remember me? I'm your biggest fan.