6# Let's Stop This Bird Shit

Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo and Gun are in class with their teacher, Ms. Caroline and the school's principal, Mr. Damocles. They are announcing another annual fashion design contest.

Ms. Caroline: Good morning class, today is another annual fashion design contest and it would be judged by none other than Gabrielle Askey. This year, we will be designing, Derby Hats.

Zoe: What the?

Gun: What's the matter?

Zoe: I've designed so many stuff but not a stupid Derby hat.

Raphael: You can do this Zoe, I believe in you. Why don't we go to the park after class so that you could get any ideas. Sounds good?

Zoe: Feels good.

Raphael: That's my girl.

After class, the team came together and went to the park so that Zoe could get some ideas.

Sheryl: Zoe, don't you have any ideas?

Zoe: No? I tried getting ideas and sketching them down.

Just right in front of them, there is a man named Xavier Reasenberg who is feeding pigeons. It gave Zoe an idea to make a pigeon derby.

Zoe: Guys, I've got an idea.

Aidan: What is it?

Zoe: I am going to make a pigeon derby.

Shawn: That's creative Zoe, you are really skilled and when you make the first book of A Crazy EX Battle with your co-writer Gun, it became a huge success.

Gun: Yeah Zoe, nearly everyone in our school liked our book.

Zoe: C'mon, we have to head home so that I could make this hat.

Meanwhile, Chloe and Sabrina were sneaking up on them to copy Zoe's hat.

Sabrina: Chloe, I've just got a picture of Zoe's hat and now you're going to make it.

Chloe: Actually, I won't be doing it, in fact I will be asking daddy to hire someone to do it for me.

Sabrina: This will be so cool.

Back at home, the team helped Zoe with the hat she is going to make. She founded it a hobby to make derby hats along with her brothers and friends. She was about to finish until suddenly, she forgot something so she reminded her oldest brother, Michael.

Zoe: Michael.

Michael: What is it Zoe?

Zoe: Mikey, we forgot something we needed for this pigeon derby.

Michael: What is it?

Zoe: A feather.

Calum: Hey, what about we find it in the park? Maybe we could find it. Sounds good?

Zoe: Feels good.

The team went back to the park where the pigeons are and flew away. They left a feather so Zoe is able to get it. They were in the bus and there was traffic jam which was weird until Raphael spotted lots of pigeons which makes the whole team gasp.

Raphael: Guys, there are so many pigeons.

Michael: Maybe there's something wrong, we have to get out of this bus.

They went out of the bus and saw dented cars and of course, pigeons.

Gun: Oh crap, we have to get to somewhere we can transform.

Tanya: But where?

Luke: That way, c'mon guys.

Michael, Calum, Luke, Shawn, Sheryl, Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo, Gun and Tanya went to their hiding spot so that they could transform.