9# You Can't Accuse People For Nothing

Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo and Gun are in class with their mother, Kayla(Gun is not their sister but she doesn't have a mother). They are really excited since everyone in their class are bringing their parents to present their jobs.

Zoe: Mum, are you excited?

Kayla: Actually I'm kinda nervous.

Raphael: Hey it's okay, dad doesn't want to come because he has work to do so we let you come with us to school because your boss allowed you to have a day off since he knows how many kids you have.

Kayla: Okay, well it's our turn now.

Thaiyo: Then let's go.

Kayla went in front of the class and presented her job. While she is speaking, Chloe, being the meanest in class made fun of the Irwins.

Chloe: Hah! Who thinks that getting a high paying job makes you rich and have a total of 15 kids?

Kayla: 15 kids? Are you serious? I have 9 kids, 8 sons and a daughter.

Yuto: Don't mind her mum, she is just some sort of bully.

Kayla: Anyways as I was saying about my job...

Just then, Chloe dropped her bag and her new bracelet her dad gave her came out. Now she knew it was lost so without proof, she accused Zoe for somewhat no reason.

Chloe: Zoe, how dare you stole my bracelet?

Zoe: Hey, I didn't do anything.

Chloe: You liar, daddy, tell Officer Racugno to arrest this little girl.

Zoe: No! (Hugs her mum and whimpers)

Mayor Belfer: Why would you want to arrest Zoe? She's only 12, she's still a little girl.

Chloe: I don't care! If Officer Racugno doesn't arrest Zoe, he'll be fired!

Officer Racugno: I can't arrest little girls like Zoe, she's innocent.

Mayor Belfer: Fine, then you're fired!

Kayla: 如果你膽小怕我的孩子,那麼我會讓你在一個地方遊行。(Rúguǒ nǐ dǎn xiǎo pà wǒ de háizi, nàme wǒ huì ràng nǐ zài yīgè dìfāng yóuxíng.) (Translation: If you dare mess with my kids, then I'll make you march in one spot)

Yuto: Also I have to tell you something, roses are red, violets are blue, あなたが死んでいる(Anata ga shinde iru) (Translation: You are dead)

Gun: Okay okay, thank you Yuto but we should leave Chloe alone because she is a bully.

Yuto: Okay.

Just then, Officer Racugno ran out of the room feeling upset. The others just let him be and let him let his feelings out. Meanwhile, Rankora sent out an evil spirit to his whistle to evilize him.

Rankora: Rogercop, I am Rankora, I will be giving you power but this is not for free, to keep them, you'll need to give me the amulets.

Officer Racugno: I will Rankora.

Officer Racugno transformed into Rogercop. Back in the classroom, Aaliyah is presenting her mum's job as the head cook. Just then, Rogercop came to the classroom to find Chloe.

Rogercop: Where is that Chloe Belfer.

Raphael: Uh oh.

Thaiyo: This is not good.

Zoe: Mom, can Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Thaiyo, Gun and I go out and transform, I really hope you won't tell anyone that we're superheroes.

Kayla: I won't Isa.