CHAPTER 13 : BOYFRIEND ?

Y/N's POV

Night after night.. i heard myself say.. what kind this feeling just keep killing me.

My mom said..

I kept saying..

Rosie

Rosie

Rosie

Every night in my sleep..

Its weird cause.. why would i kept saying someone's name that unsure whether she is exist or not..

Or maybe it was an angel that appear on my imagination for my entertainment in my 6 months sleep?

I hate myself cause not remembering what happened actually.. why would i let myself being hit by the trailer? And why human trying to die anyway?

I sigh in frustration..

I walked along the road.. as i try to recalling my memories.. but damn.. it wont help..

I stopped my track when i saw Starbucks.. so i decided to drop by there..

I stepped inside the starbucks.. i was welcome with the aroma of coffee that lingering on my nose.. i swear it is comfortable..

Way too much coffee ? Nahhh.. you should know that.. if it weren't for the coffee, I'd have no identifiable personality whatsoever...well yeah maybe i could have the inspiration bout my loss.

I took my place there..

Sat on the chair..

Somehow..

I felt something..

What should i say..

Hmm..

Okay..

It is a good scent.. so much more better than coffee..

This perfume.. this scent ..

I feel like it is familiar to me.. well i never give it a damn to any kinds of girls' perfume before.. but this one is excluded..

Or

Should i say it is a good distraction?

I sipped on my ice latte..

As i kept watching a girl that sat near my table..

She's with cap and face mask..

She rest her palm on her cheek.. supporting it with her elbow on the table.. staring outside the window..

I dont know what happened to me but..

I am dying to know who is she.. i wanna approach her.

But..

It sounds creepy right?

A moment later she stood up from her seat..

Walking passed me..

That scent..

I found myself stepping outside the starbucks.. my eyes roaming to the surrounding..