CHAPTER 22 : FADE AWAY THORNS..

Rosé's POV

damn damn damn!

You almost get caught by him tho!

Whatever you feel.. whatever you do..

Just keep all of that inside your heart..

You cant lose .. to him..

Yeah.. remember dearself.

"Excuse me? You demanding?"

"Yeah.. nothing is free on charge in this world, Rosie.." he shrugging his shoulder like an innocent.

"Well if you said so.." "what can you guarantee for letting you become my real boyfriend."

"Correction. Its not real boyfriend.. your future instead." He said while winking at me.

Cheesy huh.

"You are not answering my question."

"Well.." He get up from his seat.. stood literally in front of me.. me that still sitting on his desk with leg crossed.

He lowered his head.. looking at me..

Chuckling.

"I can guarantee you that.. i can make you happy..forever and ever.." he smiled brightly at me..

I found myself staring at him without blinking at all..

"Are you with me?" "You seems like staring at me deeper.. just like how deeper is Lee Y/N fall in love to Roseanne Park day by day."

I break the eye contact.. why i felt hot right here?

"See who is blushing."

Stop teasing me can you Y/N?

He lean closer to me..

Im not pushing him away from me..

And i didnt even move any inch..

I just close my eyes..

"You wanna know Rosie? You always look beautiful even tho your face turn red as tomato." "And im gonna show to you that.. i am the one who manage and dare to pluck the roses properly even tho i know there are thorns that i must face." He whispered to me before back away from me.

Determined.

"I gotta to go."

"Let me walk you to the car. And im not gonna take no as answer."

Seems
Like i have no choice.

He offered me his hand.. wriggling his eyebrow.. so i have to take his hand.

He intertwined his hand with mine.

Dub dab dub dab

Heart not gonna lie to yourself..

He twisting the door knob..

Once we stepped out from his room..

All the eyes are on us..

"You hit jackpot Y/N!" One of his college said that.

All of them cheer up to us.

"Well like i said to you all.. dont ever give up to pluck the roses cause of your afraid of thorn." He said with smile.