CHAPTER 18 : WORDS

Rosé's POV

There i met with a pair of eyes

There i met with a pair of eyes... that eyeing me from head to toe..

"How are you Rosie?"

How can this cute look have this kind of voice?

I swear just hearing his voice calling me make my day so bright.

Hey what you saying Roseanne Park?

"Are you a stalker by any chance Mr unknown?"

"Stalker?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Yes. Why the hell you doing right here Mr Unknown?"

He chuckled.. shaking his head.

"You wrong, Rosie.. first of all.. my name is Y/N. Lee Y/N.. and i'm not a stalker. I'm one of the crew right here. Well maybe i am too smart and handsome on the same time.. so they hired me." He said .. shrugging his shoulder.

"Mr Lee.. you are sooo over confident huh."

"Well.. its not wrong right saying the fact." He winked at me. Gosh my heart almost dropped. Why he doing this?

"Excuse me, Mr. Lee.. i have something else to do." I said as i get up.. took my stuff and ready to leave him there.. i had to hide what i feel right now. Thank god there is just dimmed light right here. Maybe its hard for him to see my face clearly.

"Do you think i didnt see you blushing Rosie?" His words stopped me from walking.

Should i turn around?

Damn you lose, Roseanne..

I found myself slowly turning my body to face him.

He looked at me.. resting her head with his fist.

"Maybe i loss my memory before.. but im pretty sure that i never loss my sight.. especially when im watching the beautiful creature in front of my eyes right now."

Can you stop doing that?

"See you blushing again.." he chuckled again.

"Can you stop doing that Mr Lee. I dont have time to talk to you. Besides i dont have interest to talk to you at all."

This time im not gonna lose. I rolled my eyes..turn on my heels .

"Roses are rosie.."

Thats my instagram's name..

Once again i stopped on my track. The different thing right now is.. he face my back.

"Roses.. its beautiful.. but the thorn could hurt anyone that try to touch it.. very hard for people to pluck it.."

I didnt dare to move any inch..

Half of me said just go..

But i am curious.. i wanna know what he gonna said..