CHAPTER 14 : YES. THEY ARE..

Rosé's POV

"What has gotten into you?"

"What?"

"I never agreed to be your girlfriend anyway."

"Are you kidding me Rosé? You didnt say anything.. you didnt stop me from kissing you last time when i ask you to be your girlfriend. I assume that you agreed with that. Besides.. the news already spread around all of the world." He wriggle his eyebrow which i found that its make me literally sick of him.

"But i never say yes. Stop controlling me and back off. And.." "i can sue you cause you make the false statement in media." I said as i turned around make him face my back.

"Okay then.. i will make sure that you gonna need me in future." "But remember.. Mr Yang agree with thats statement anyway."

Even tho i let him face my back.. i could feel that he had his devil smirk on his face.. clenching my jaws.. thats the only way that i could do right now.

"Get out !"

"As your wish, princess.."

Hearing his footsteps getting fade away from my back.. i feel so grateful.. since i dont have time to handle this kind of things. Man. As long as it is called 'man' .. i'm not gonna wasting my time for something that i cant even sure.. NOT AGAIN.

I sigh in relief.. when the door is closed..

But..

Wait..

His face .. the guy that i bumped into.. always plays in my mind..

Who is that guy anyway? I feel like i know him. And the way he called me with that name.. just like we are close enough.. but I didnt even know his name.. no one called me with that name except my bandmates..not even my ex.. not even Jeon Jungkook.

Stop Roseanne Park! Pull yourself together.

Y/N's POV

She had a boyfriend... i must accept this fact..

But too bad.. my brain didnt cooperate with that statement.

I mentally cursed to myself whenever i recalled what just happened. This girl really could kill me anytime.

Her scent.. still lingering on my nose.. i cant even forget it.. the way our eyes locked.. i feel like i'm so close with her.. i can assure that is the same girl..

I stepped in my office..

Twist the door knob ..opened the door and closed it behind me.

I walk straight to my place.

"Hey bud- hey what with that bruise buddy?"

The moment that Chang Bin greet me.. fuck!

I remembered that i being punch by a guy named Jungkook .. her boyfriend.

I sat on my chair.

Chang Bin walked to me examine my face.

"Who did this to you?"

One thing that i like bout Chang Bin is.. he never jumped into any conclusion.. he would ask me first before assuming anything.

"I found her." I blurt it out without looking at him.

"Her?"

"Yes.. the girl that i told you.. that appear in my dream."

"Ahh okay.. its good thing right?"

"She had a boyfriend."

"His boyfriend punch you? Thats what you gonna say?"

I looked at him. "Yeah..Jungkook is her boyfriend."

"Wait. Come again. Jungkook? From BTS?"

"You heard me right?"

"Oh gosh so the girl that you told me is Roseanne Park aka Park Chaeyoung from Blackpink." He said while tap his finger on his chin.

"Oh i'm sorry. You didnt even give any damn to
Kpop industries cause you always busy with your hacking skills."

"Am i?"

"Yes you are. You didnt even wanna know how they look like." "Wait. Let me search their picture."

"I found it."

"Look at this." He show me his phone .

" He show me his phone

BREAKING NEWS !!

Jeon Jungkook From BTS and Park Chaeyoung from Blackpink confirmed to be dating!!

Seems like vocalist were meant to be!

Why i feel like im hurt?

Why i feel like im going to punch that guy?

"They looked same like what you just saw in person?"

"Yes. They are."

"Buddy.."

"Yes?"

"Is it bad?"

"Bad what?"

"assuring someone that i love .. that i love her so much.. and confidently say to her that 'you are mine'?"

Hearing me saying like that.. he chuckled..

Pat my shoulder..

"Y/N... maybe you forgot about yourself.. but let me bring Lee Y/N back."  "He is a determined guy. He's gonna do everything what he want.. no one else could stop him. He loves to help people especially girls. He almost sacrifice himself for the sake of others. What Y/N want.. he gonna grab it."

Thats what Lee Y/N Huh..