Chapter 51 - The Revelation

As her lean body hung over Celadon's bulky shoulder like a sack of potatoes, Victoria's eyes helplessly fixated on the marble floor flicking by.

To say her mind was in turmoil would be an understatement.

Yes, she totally needed some action in the sheets to not go crazy, and yes, you could say she has reached a point beyond caring whom it will be with.

Then again, the boss might be a little too dangerous territory to enter.

When she undressed in front of him mere minutes ago, seduction surprisingly wasn't on her agenda. No. It was to prove him that his words and actions however vile they might be have no power over her. The message should have been clear - no matter what he forces her to do, Victoria will do it on her terms, and with head held high.

Admittedly, the approach was rather short-sighted.

Although her and Deya differed in plenty, there was one strong bond connecting them - the love towards their father. As she watched her door getting more distant, it dawned on her how much the fact Celadon holds him captive complicates matters. In the end, spending the night with him might become the question of how far she's willing to go to protect her father.

Is it too late to back out?

Although Victoria was strongly on the nymphomaniac side, she had a need to maintain control. Suffice to say, Celadon made that highly unlikely. Just as she contemplated her chances to escape, a door creaked open and she was soon thrown onto a soft mattress.

Yes, definitely too late.

Seeing the man's clouded orbs as he towered over her, she felt grateful he didn't drag her here by hair. Although the neanderthal demeanor could be a turn on under normal circumstances, it sure sent chills down her spine now that the lust dissolved and she could think clearly.

"Eh.. N-nice room" She stuttered out despite not even having a chance to look around yet, and judging by the low growl that followed, her stalling attempt failed miserably.

Think.

Boss's muscular frame suddenly leaped forward and successfully caged her. The amount of muscle he packed became more apparent than ever, and his arousal pressed into her stomach as a reminder that there's no way out.

Do I even want to?

The woody cologne filling her nostrils instantly clouded her senses, and when he started hungrily nibbling on her bottom lip, she was close to sensory overload. Eventually, the tongue roughly broke through the barrier of her plump lips and instantly wrapped around hers, fighting for dominance.

You can't.

Victoria struggled not to give in, but it proved practically impossible with Mr-Celadon-God on top. If it wasn't for Deya's weak voice hysterically screaming at the back of their mind, she sure submitted to him long ago.

As if on cue, the man pulled away before erecting himself to his knees and cocking his head to side. His eyes were clearly fixated on her bare stomach, but it seemed his thoughts are elsewhere.

"Stay right here, I'll be back in a second" He blurted out suddenly and disappeared behind a set of door on the left without giving her a chance to respond.

Understandably, she was dumbfounded as to what has just happened, but there was no time to waste. Without hesitation, her eyes scanned across the room, hoping to find a ticket out.

It was spacious and full of furniture, meaning that options were countless. Nonetheless, something told her the Boss won't grant her enough time to snoop through all of them.