O N E - MY PAST

(play and read^)

sorry if i don't do this right .
-
-
-
-
So..my name is Caleigh. Caleigh Grey. I'm 16 years old and I live in Los Angeles, California with my dad. Well..my mom died when I was young, but i know i loved her and she loved me. She was always so sweet and beautiful..she really was . Until one day she seemed off. She would get mad very easily . I always used to think she was on her lady days or whatever. But it was more serious than that . One day I found her unconscious in the downstairs bathroom covered in blood..blood everywhere. I looked around i saw a blade, some pills and a note. I quickly called 9-1-1. I was 9 at the time. So i wasn't that stupid. Once the ambulance came they told me that, she had passed away. That it was too late. That i had not found her in time. That she was DEAD. I had fell into my knees and started balling my eyes out . For weeks i cried . I had only lived with my mom then. I went to go live with my Aunt, very soon after, Aunt Marie . She was really the best aunt ever . I loved her so much. and i loved my mother so much .

I was told a few months later than I had to go to court. I was being held against, who i would live with, who had control over me . It was my Aunt Marie and my dad. I had to live with my father. I hate calling him that. He was never in my life. He will never be apart of it ! but i couldn't be helped cause it was in the records he had control over me . I went to move in with him very shortly after the trial. Since then my life has been hell .  Maybe even worse , i didn't know how hurt i could feel. Mentally and Psychically..

-
-
-
i hope you liked this :)
i will be trying to post at least 2 times a week