E I G H T E E N -

(play and read^)

OKAY UM thank you for 200 views !!
Love y'all lots!!

"what why?"

"I don't want to ruin our friendship, maybe we could be friends with benefits?" "i'm so sorry alex. I wish we could stay like this, i really love you. I really do, but i just want to stay friends. For the sake of our friendship and bond," I explained.

He just stormed out of the closet.

*RING*

that was the bell for next period. god what is wrong with me?

*Skip to end of school*

As i was going to exit the school. I got pulled into a classroom.

I saw him.

"shh..babygirl it's alright."

I tried to get out of his grip, but every time i attempted he squeezed my wrist even tighter.

My blood circulation was getting cut off and i could slowly feeling my hand go numb. Pretty sure it was going to leave a bruise.

He let go of me.

Started kissing on my neck. Sucking on my neck. It wasn't pleasure it was pain.

Why me? Why me? why not another girl? Out of the whole school..me?

He stopped smirked at me then left.

Man what has gotten into him.

I walked home, not in usual i usually walk home now. I got home. and i went to the bathroom.

I've been 3 weeks clean. New record ? huh well sorry.

"long time no see friend"

Skip ? if u want

one for Mark
one for me
one for my mom
one for my whole life
one for the twins
one for alex

See not that bad huh?

By the time i was done, i had 6cuts on each arm.
it felt good, like a weight lifted off my shoulders.

*KNOCK*

there was someone at the door. I peeked through the window to see. It was alex.

"Hey alex," i lightly smiled.

"Hey i need to talk to about earlier,"

"Okay of course."

"I understand, why you would still wanna be friends. I completely agree with you. I don't want to ruin our bond..i still love you of course. I just want us to be happy and i think it's best," he said teary eyed.

I just pulled him into a hug. I held him for a while. We fell back onto the couch still hugging m. I love him so much. I don't know what i would do without him.

Alex's phone rings.

i could see him tearing up. Oh no. I don't know what to do. I just held him..held him still. I didn't want to let go.

"mom she's gone," he sobbed.

"Shh.." i comforted him. or a least tried.

I did as much as i could. I'm going to miss being able to kiss his lips. And do everything with him. Being there with him.
But of course i'm still his best friend, we just won't have a closer bond.

I just let Alex stay over because it's was a Friday night. So we had no school tmrw.

Or for a few weeks, it was winter break!

I'm so excited, specially since i get to spend it with special people.

I kissed his forehead, i drifted off to sleep..

5 votes for next chapter

-
It's 4:18am rn. Im just texting my broski about Ethma and dolan twins. And FAN fics .

Um i know these chapter are becoming short but i'm kinda running out in ideas. I actually have ideas for the story but idk how to write it lol. But i go back to school on Monday :) so i'll be less active .