E L E V E N - MISSING?

(so these Characters - Alex, Grayson, Cameron, Ethan, The dad...i am keeping them the rest are extinct) (Forget alex and Cam bullied her ) (:
-
-
-
Cal(Caleigh) P.O.V

I was so excited to have a night with my best friends. Alex and Cameron.

I got interrupted by the door bell ringing. I opened it and there they were, my BEST FRIENDS!

"Heyy," i said.

"Hey," Alex and Cam(cameron dallas) replied.

I told them to take a seat on the couch while i get some snacks. I plugged in my earphones and dancing while making the popcorn.

" What do you guys wanna watch!?" I yelled from my kitchen. I didn't get an answer.

I walked over there to check on them, they weren't  sitting on the couch. Then someone taps on my shoulder so i immediately turn and kick them in the groin area.

"o-ouch," they groan.

I looked up to see it was Cameron.

"oops, sorry. It's a natural reflex." I apologized

"It's a-alright," Cameron still groaned.

I helped him walk over to the couch and gave him some blankets and pillows.

I again realized that Alex isn't here. I check around the house, and i found him in the bathroom. The light was on and i asked.

"Alex, are u in here?" i asked

"Yeah, sorry if i worried you," Alex replied.

"Ok, um me and Cam are gonna be on the couch waiting," I said.

"Okay meet ya there," Alex said.

Weird conversations through the door, when He is probably taking a sh!t. It's kinda funny if i think about it.

*after movie* 1:34am

I look around and both of them are asleep. I can feel my eye lids getting heavy and heavier but before i could close them, i heard a knock on the door. It woke Cam and Alex. I walked over to the door. I slowly opened it and it was Grayson.

I looked him in the eye.

"What are Alex and Cameron Doing HERE?!?!?" he yelled. Causing me to flinch.

"U-uh.." I stuttered.

"We were just having a movie night," Alex replied.

"A movie night?!? And there are TWO BOYS?!?!?!" he yelled again. Causing me to jump and fall.

he just started at me with angry. Then his eye changed to sadness and worry. He held out his hand. But i refused it. I couldn't, he's too..scary i guess you could say.

I just stood up and ran out of the house. Far away as i could possibly go.

-
-
-

*Cameron's P.O.V*

"A movie night?!?! With two boys?!!?!" Grayson yelled. I saw Cal(Caleigh) jump and then fall. I knew she was scared. Then she stood up and ran out. Hopefully she's safe, i would die if something and were to happen. I like Caleigh. i mean she's nice, funny, BEAUTIFUL, and perfect. Everything you could ask for.. I'm not sure if Grayson and Her are dating. It's kinda complicated at the moment.

"YOU REALLY HAD TO RUIN THE MOMENT???" Alex yelled. "WE WERE JUST TRYING TO HAVE SOME FUN BY WATCHING A MOVIE TOGETHER!!" " WE HAVE KNOWN HER LONGER THAN YOU, AND WE HAVEN'T HAD THIS TYPE OF NIGHT IN A WHILE." he yelled. He just kept yelling and yelling.

"WE HAVE KNOWN HER SINCE THE BABY LIFE, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HER THAT WELL!!!" alex screamed with tears in his eyes.

" YOU BETTER HOPE...that she doesn't get hurt." alex says a little more calmly.

"i-i'm" Grayson gets cut off.

"don't apologize," i said. Looking him dead in the eye. He looks disappointed and disgusted. i could tell that, that was not a good sign.

Grayson left and i quickly ran to Alex.

"We have to protect her, Grayson didn't look happy when i looked at him." i told alex.

"Yeah, i could tell." Alex said.

We both hurried to the door grabbed our keys for the car and drove to find Caleigh.