My Jungkookie

"Babe, breakfast is ready~" Jungkook said using his sweet voice. His voice that sounds like a sweet song that tickles your ear. His voice that makes your day brighter and darker without hearing it. Its like living in heaven, the way he sang, yea~ that's heaven. His sweet voice that melts your heart. His voice that makes your heartbeat go wild. His voice that makes your cheeks, red, making you blush.

"Wake up now~" Jungkook said while poking your cheek. You're so damn sleepy, while him, he's flashing a sweet smile to you. You groaned because of the sunlight hitting your face. Jungkook just opened the curtain, like he always do. He's always asking for help to the sun whenever he is waking you up. He smiled knowing you're nearly awake.

Just a little more Babe. Jungkook thought while walking back to you and jumps on the bed. You groaned again.

"Kook-ah." You turned your back to him. He chuckled, seeing your sudden action, cute.

"Love~" He said. He hugged you. Not so soon you felt his hand touching your butt, squeezing it.

"Yah!" You shouted as you looked at him with an angry face. He chuckled and got up, smiling widely he once again said.

"Good Morning Babe~" He smiled as soon as you open your eyes. Eyes softening, you look at him in awe, hugging your future husband.

"Morning Babe~" You said while hugging him tighter. He chuckled and pushed you into him more making your breast squeezed to his chest. You sleep with no bra and he knew that.

This boi. You thought feeling him smirk a little. You pulled away.

"I love you." He said and pecked your lips. You smiled wider.

"I love you too." You answered gently caressing his face as you lean closer, pressing your lips to his perfect sweet plum lips, your both lips danced together, feeling the same feeling you always felt whenever you're with him, butterflies in your stomach. He made you sat on his lap as you continued kissing sweetly, both moving so gentle not daring to go rough.

As soon as he heard your soft moan, he moved his hand that is on your cheek to the back of your neck, dominating you. He started grinding his erection to your crotch, moaning softly as you both started making out. Not so soon..

You pulled away. Not wanting it to turn into sex. Not yet, just not yet Jungkook. You thought inside your head. You're just so scared it'll hurt too much, you hate getting hurt, and if you have a choice, you'll choose to avoid it.

You're just scared.

He looked at you in disappointment. Still lust in his eyes. You stared back with a pout on your face.

"I'm sorry Babe." You said while pouting more to catch his attention using your cuteness. You pecked his lips more than three times, acting all cute. He chuckled. You got off of his lap making him look at his bulge. You laughed internally knowing he would always have the same problem whenever you both made out.

Well, I'm not gonna lie, he's so cute.

"You never ever dared to help me." He said still looking at his bulge.

"I will never ever help you, I'm sorry." You said with a chuckle. He now pouted. He looked at you with those puppy eyes and a pout on his lips.

Oh no, please not puppy eyes and the pout!

He's laughing internally knowing you'll gave up soon. Not until you said this

"Babe, lets eat what you made, I'm hungry." He sighed and held your hand, thinking of touching his self later on. You pity him, you had to admit that.

\(〇_o)/

Sitting on the chair he pulled out just for you, you smiled at him and mumbling a little 'thanks'. He smiled and sat down beside you. You looked at the well placed foods. He made it just for you. He smiled seeing you so distracted at what he did. You're always distracted even if he always do that more than 300 plus days.

Since you both are together since third year of highschool.

"Liked it?" He asked as he started eating.

"Like always." You said chuckling while eating your food. Then he started pouting. You looked at him in surprise.

"Why the pout?" You said and he pouted more.

"I thought you'll tell me you love it." You chuckled knowing he pouted because of that.

Cute. You thought while looking at him being such a child. He looked at you confused.

You cant be laughing now Babe. Jungkook thought why looking at you still in his baby pout face.

"Okay, okay, I love it." You said caressing his cheek and continued eating. He stared at you while smiling making you stop eating and look at him.

"Why are you staring?" You asked him.

"Cant I stare to what's mine?" He said and you smiled. He said that using his sweet voice? I'm dead. You thought.

"Of course you can, I'm yours and its written inside my heart." You smiled. He smiled too, getting your left hand and looked at your tattoo.

That's a tattoo of his name on your skin, the only tattoo on your skin, he smiled wider. He showed his tattoo that's on his right hand at the same place at your left hand, its your name. You both stared at each other smiling widely. You both got the tattoo at the same place and time.

"I love you~" You both said at the same time. Jungkook cant help the happiness and burst into tears, happy tears. You chuckled seeing him bursting to some happy tears. You wiped his happy tears and kissed his forehead. Not so soon he started to sob. You looked at him worriedly.

"Kook? why are you sobbing?" You held his chin making him look at you straight to your eyes.

He smiled, "I love you so much." You chuckled at his sudden words.

"I love you too." You gave him a simple kiss on his plum lips, he closed his eyes, enjoying the moment, you both love each other, no one can break that.