Do you love him?

Laying on the bed with your boyfriend you both watched t.v.

This has been a habit since it's night time. A habit that you both wont be tired of. You both enjoyed each other's warmth.

Contented with what you have. You will never deny the fact that you're always thinking about Jungkook. You can't blame yourself.

But you thought that maybe your eyes fooled you that night. Just maybe. You promised to yourself that you'll be contented with what you have now.

This guy and this moment is something, someone should treasure because you know, that not everyone can have this cute boyfriend you have.

Looking at him, you can't help but to smile on his cute soft lips are pursed. He is pouting. You knew he is tired, very tired.

Because after you arrived here at home from the hospital, he started serving you endlessly. But that isn't a big work for him since he got 15 maids for the house chores.

But still you knew. Cause sometimes, you would see him too focused on his laptop as massage his forehead.

Of course he can't escape from work. He can't escape from it because it's where you get foods.

You pity him. Mindlessly raising your hand you caressed him. He didn't do anything.

He never reacted. You smiled and faced him, letting yourself go from his loosened back hug.

You touched his chest feeling it's hardness. You can't believe he's yours so suddenly.

You pity Y/n because if she's somewhere, she get to lose this man with you.

The man you're accepting and starting to open heart with. She will miss every moment.

She will miss the process of the growth of your baby. You pressed your chest to him as you hug him. Without knowing anything, he instantly hugged you too.

Smiling, you closed your eyes.

"Taehyung-ah."

\(〇_o)/

*knock knock* (who's there?)

You both heard soft knocks. Groaning, Taehyung went to you and hugged you. Smiling, seeing him this adorable, you fixed his hair.

"Oppa, wake up now." You whispered to his ears softly giggling. He smiled and kept his eyes closed. You chuckled.

"Yah Oppa.." You whined only for him to hear. You heard soft knocks once more followed by a feminine voice.

"Sire, Madam, breakfast in bed?" She said. As she said that, you poked his cheek making him groan cutely.

"Wake up or I'll punish you." You whispered in a non dirty way. He chuckled.

"Punish me." He chuckled cutely. Grinning with still eyes closed, he pulled his tongue out, testing your patience.

"Yah!! I'll have breakfast without you." You threaten.

He held you wrist as you started moving. He opened his eyes and stood up to bed.

He started dancing like an idiot. You laughed on how stupid he looked but still thinking it funny and romantic just because it's him.

"Good morning~" He beamed with happiness.

You thought about having another baby with you, it's would be such a pain in the ass but that didn't matter anyway.

This baby with you and the future baby that is coming will give you nothing but happiness.

"Morning TaeTae." He chuckled.

"Come here!" You said as you open his arms. As he's about to hug you, a soft once again came.

"Ma'am? Sire? Breakfast in bed!" She said gently. You smiled at the door and went to it. She greeted you with a smile.

"Good morning Madam." She said and walked inside. You smiled as you watched her do her work.

"Good morning Sire." Bowing at him she smiled.

"Enjoy your breakfast Madam and Sire." And then she walk out.

"Thank you." We said in unison. Closing the door, I smiled as soon as I smelled the food. So hungry.

\(〇_o)/

After eating, we both promised to exercise.

So now, we're in the gym and we move our body out. Well, fyi you're doing yoga.

Taehyung told you that you can't carry heavy things. So what's good for you is yoga.

Y/N's POV

After that refreshing and calming yoga, we went to the church. It really helped hmm. I felt super calm. Entering inside, the nuns smiled at us.
"Mr. Kim, it's been a while since you visited. I've heard about your girlfriend." She paused and smiled to me as she mention me.

"I feel happy, we felt happy, the church prayed for your baby and his or her beautiful mother." Taehyung smiled to them. I smiled as well. The nuns congratulated us. I felt happy knowing he's religious.

"We heard about her fainting at the exact party." She caressed my arms and worriedly looked at me. I nodded.

"She did. But thankfully it's not that severe. The Doctor said she'll be okay, she just needs to rest." The nun nodded. They looked close. I smiled knowing he's really close to them.

"Isn't she beautiful." The nun touched my cheek and never stopped smiling.

"Is there a mass?" Taehyung asked as he looked around the empty church. It is obviously no mass. Besides, it's not Sunday. The nun shook her head.

"To our sadness, it ended. The mass started early." Taehyung nodded.

The nun had to leave because she's needed by the other nun. Taehyung dragged me to the seats and we sat.

He kneeled down and started praying. I kneeled down as well and did the cross and started praying.

First of all before anything else I thanked him, Jesus for the blessings and the things that came to me.

I thanked him for being good to me. For giving me what I need. After thanking him, I started wishing my family, my real family for good health. Jungkook, I prayed for him.

I wish they are all fine. Now I'm asking what is happening to me. I'll just let this be.

Maybe I'm just being crazy. This is crazy. I wished for my health. Taehyung's health. Our baby's health. At least he leave me with this amazing guy with me.

"You done?" He asked as he saw me sitting once again.

I nodded and smiled at him. He smiled back and hugged me while looking to him.

We smiled to him. We thanked him for bringing us the sun that will shine sooner.

End of Y/n's POV