Jungkook.......

"What do you think about this?" Taehyung asked you while pointing at a pink color for your room.

He's planning to repaint your room in his house since he decided that you should stay with him.

"Are you sure you're fine to let me stay with you?" You asked.

You don't want to stay with him actually. You think he's crazy.

Those pictures of you and him don't look shit. Your precious tattoo is missing as well.

How did this happened?

"Of course." He smiled and caressed your cheeks.

You smiled as well. He's so sincere. The look on his eyes. It's so sinful.

I should search for Jungkook as soon as possible. He'll surely help you.

"O-Okay, but I want the red color for the ceiling." You said thinking about Jungkook. His brows knitted.

"But red is not fit for--"

"But Oppa I want it that way." He chuckles and nodded.

He soon kissed your lips. Your eyes are wide open while his are softly closed.

You pushed him slightly. Your actually panicking, but you chose not to show him.

"Why?" He asked as soon as he pulled back from the kiss, which is because you pushed him.

"I need to pee." He chuckled and nodded.

You quickly run to comfort room in his room. Getting inside, you wiped your lips that is attached to his lip seconds ago. You stared at yourself through the mirror.

\(〇_o)/

As soon as you went outside. You saw Taehyung laying on his bed, sleeping.

You sighed and as soon as you're about to leave the room to let him rest.

"Cuddle." He said and opened his arms to hug you.

His eyes are closed but his smile is so hard to hide. Well to my opinion he's so cute.

If I were you I would rather have him and let Jungkook go. Just accept the truth that Jungkook is gone, he cheated too.

But what can I say?

I'm not Y/n.

You walked to him. Completely pissed and trying not to show that to the sweet and innocent child.

Laying beside him he instantly hugged you.

"I love you." He whispered to your ear.

You missed Jungkook.

You just let him say that and let him hug you until he get tired. IF he'll get tired.

"Why aren't you answering, baby? Are you tired of me?" He said with a sad tone coming from his mouth.

You felt the sadness. You can't let Y/n and Taehyung's relationship to sink just because of this crazy thing that happened to you.

If you successfully got back to Jungkook, you'll leave with Y/n and Taehyung's relationship broken.

You shake the thought and decided. You'll pretend to be the Y/n Taehyung know while you're searching for answers and how you'll be back to the real body of yours.

"Of course not baby." You replied sweetly.

Y/n you should just be thankful that this body's boyfriend is not cruel but sweet and caring. Besides, Taehyung is not that hard to love, is he? It's just an act by the way.