Overly stressed

Many things happened. Ever since he told the news to his parents.

Flashback

You were informed that his parents are coming back. You were nervous a little. Well actually you were super nervous.

Why? Because of course you have no idea how his parents acted. Not even a single idea.

You never knew his parents. How will they react. How will they shout or how will they smile at you.

You're afraid. That is all I can say. You're super afraid. They might kick out.

They might not like you for their son. They might think you're just someone who can't be enough for him.

They might have a plan for their son. They might think it's too early for him to be a father.

You held Taehyung's hand tightly, sharing him the nervousness you feel.

Taehyung immediately looked at you and smiled. Always and never forgets to assure you every thing will go easy. Everything will go fine.

His smile meant so much. It really helped. As soon as Taehyung waved his hand you quickly looked down. You cant face them.

"Mom!!" He shouted.

He let your hand go and quickly hugged his mom. You looked up and tried to smile to them.

He soon pulled away and went to his dad and gave him a hug. You tried to be strong.

But somehow failed. You still look weak under the woman's eyes. She looked at you shamelessly judging you.
Taehyung went to you with a smile on his face. He quickly held your hand.

"Welcome back Dad, Mom." Taehyung bowed. They smiled to him.

"And who is this garbage?" His mom finally spoke making bringing shivers down your spine.

You hissed in nervousness. How could she be this rude? Taehyung's brows knitted, feeling the anger starting.

"Mom, this girl--" Before Taehyung could say anything, his father cut him off.

"Let's get to car shall we?" He said as the body guards finished their job.

They successes fully put their luggage in the limo. The two old being the rude persons they are. They left you both.

"Tae.." You told him helplessly. He looked at you and kissed your forehead.

"I'll protect you I promise." He said and smiled. Somehow, it helped you.

\(〇_o)/

"Taehyung, explain!!" Taehyung's dad shouted as soon as they arrived at their house here in the country.

"Dad, she's my girlfriend! I love her!!" He shouted as well. He's also thankful that you left to use the bathroom.

"Well then leave her." He said.

Taehyung's eyes widen as soon as he heard his dad. That's the last thing that he will do in his life. That's the last thing...

"I will never!!" He shouted again shamelessly.

"Since when you started shouting Taehyung?! We are your parents! You should follow what we say!" His mother suddenly shouted because she can't stand her husband being disrespected by his own son.

"But Mom, you can't just come here and suddenly tell me what to do...!! This is my life! She is pregnant Mom." His mom's eyes widen.

"How could you--"

"We love each other Mother!"

"You don't know! Maybe she's just after your money!"

"How could you say that Mom? You just met her few minutes ago. You haven't even had a proper conversation with her. How could you judge her."

"No. No is a No." His mom said.

"You wont tell me what to do." He walked out of the house and dragged you with him.

End of Flashback

And now Taehyung is here. Overly stressed. You caressed his arms.

It's been 3 months since that happened. And the thing is, his parents are dragging his company down.

"How am I going to support our family if they kept pushing me down?" Your boyfriend is now crying.

"How can they put their own son into this?" You mumbled. You can't believe his own parents are doing this to him.
"They gave you the company right?" He nodded, answering your question. He wiped his own tears as you rubbed his back hard.

"Baby, you should sleep now. You need to rest." He said and helped you to lay down. You looked at him, worried.

"Tae.."

"Shush, go to sleep. I'll be fine. What's more important is, you're here with me "

"This is just so unfair Oppa."

"Don't think about this so much okay? It's all my problem. We can work this out. Me and my workers. You need to rest." He kissed your forehead.

\(〇_o)/

"Hello Mom?" You talked through the phone.

"Yes dear? Do you need my help? Do you want me to visit you?" She said worriedly.

You looked around the house and heard nothing but emptiness. The silence is such a pain in your ear. (Kulang na lang ay ito'y dumugo)

"Please do visit me. Taehyung told me to call you. He told me to ask you if you could stay here with me. Cause he's out for work, for uhh two weeks. He's going to Hong Kong." You said.

You actually whispered it brought of sadness. Your mother, Y/n's mother sighed as she can clearly hear your sadness.

"Okay, I'll be there."