Where's the 'I love you too'?

"Mr. Kim, are you aware that she is pregnant?" Taehyung nodded.

He can't stop his tears. He held your hand tight. He's scared for you. He's scared for his kid.

Both of you are the most important persons in his life. He can't lose you. It'll hurt too much. He breathe, trying to stay positive.

"Yes Doctor." He said barely heard. The Doctor nodded.

"Are you aware that she is 2 months pregnant?" Taehyung looked at the woman and shook his head. The Doctor nodded once again.

"We just found out, maybe 3 days ago or 2 days ago." He looked at you.

Worry is written all over his face. He just can't lose you. No. He never let your hand go. Ever since you fainted, he never let your hand go.

"She is fine. She just need more rest--" He cut her off.

"But Doc, she never work a thing. Even when she's still not pregnant. I don't want her to do such things. Why is this happening?" He asked calmly but a little bit reasonable. The Doctor smiled.

"She's mentally stressed, her mind needs to rest. She is thinking too much. Tell her to don't stress her mind, okay? It's not good for the baby. And fainting is normal for a pregnant woman. But please, tell her to rest more. It'll help your precious baby." The Doctor said.

Taehyung nodded endlessly as she says things. He will do everything to protect what is his.

He smiled to the Doctor as she left. Looking at you, he kissed your forehead and lips.

Nothing is more precious than you. In order to protect you, he will do anything.

Your happiness is all he wanted. But if it meant losing you... he don't know. Maybe he'll let you go, all he can think about is... "as long as youre happy". He'll risk anything, for you, for Y/n.

"Y/n, baby, wake up." He said.

\(〇_o)/

You felt your eyes heavy. The bright light is disturbing you too much to your sleep.

Completely clueless about what happened, you tried to open your eyes.

"Jung--"

"Y/n? You're awake?" A deep husky voice said as you felt the hand that is holding you, tighten.

He caressed your hand with his thumb. He smiled seeing you trying to open your eyes.

"Are you okay? Do you feel anything that hurt? Y/n should I call the Doctor? Do you want some water? Wait I'll go get you so--" Before he could even stand up, you grabbed him causing him to stop. You shook your head. Holding your head you sat up.

"Careful." He helped you.

You're a little happy you have him here. But thinking back to what happened back there. Is it really Jungkook? Or.. you shook your head.

"Is there something you want?" He asked.

You looked at him a shook your head once again. You smiled saying an unable to heard "I'm fine".

"Oh, I thought I lost you baby." He hugged you so tight.

"I don't know what I would do without you." He continued to speak. You caressed his back.

"I'm sorry I worried you so much." You said.

He pulled away and kissed your lips. He shook his head and caressed your cheek with his thumb.

"The important thing is you're safe. Our baby is safe." Ye kissed your forehead.

You closed your eyes. Thinking about how you caressed Jungkook that night.

You should go find for him again. Maybe he knew about this. He might think you're crazy.

What?

He would never think of you as a crazy lady. Would he? Is he with another girl? No... way.

"Yeah.." You replied.

"Baby, the Doctor told me about you being pregnant for 2 months. And.." Ye looked down.

"And?" you asked.

"...And you're mentally stressed. What is it that's bothering you? That's stressing you? Can I help?" You looked down.

It's because of you thinking on how to get out of this sick situation and how you'll be able to leave with this life. Pregnant. You shook your head and smiled.

"I'm fine, seriously." You touched his cheek.

"I won't force you, all I can say is.. I'm always here. With you. Okay? I love you. You know that. Very much." He leaned his forehead to yours, nose touching. You hummed as a response.

"Just, be careful. Our baby's health is in your hands. You should rest your mind." He continued.

You nodded. Even though he's saying that you shouldn't think or worry. You can't help but to think about what happened to Jungkook.

You want to know if what happened there is true. If Jungkook is really in this world. If Jungkook is here..

You closed your eyes as you realized you're stressing yourself again.

"For our baby." You mumbled.

That baby, it's yours. Even though you'll deny it. And tell everyone that it's Y/n's, it's yours, you are Y/n.

You sighed at the thought, but now that you saw Jungkook, that hope that is nearly forgotten came back from down below.

You opened your eyes and kissed Taehyung's lips. Closing it again. The kiss is passionate and slow. You took your time.

You can feel Taehyung's love by everything, anything he do. It wasn't rough. The kiss is simple yet meaningful.

You don't want to stop. Not so soon Taehyung tilted his head as he deepened the kiss.

Now, it's starting to get rough as you both felt the need. The need to be close to each other.

The need to feel each other's skin under each other's touch. You moved your hand to his neck and caressed the burning skin.

You felt hot. He felt hot. You don't know why you're doing this, but, all you can say is you wanted to feel loved, by someone.

You can feel his hands all over you, and it somehow made you felt happy. Happy because he loved you, he loved your body.

You're ashamed of yourself for some reason. But knowing he's there. He's here. You smiled on the kiss.

He's now sitting on the bed with you. Bringing you to his lap, you let him, not breaking the heated kiss.

He pulled away and looked at you. As you both stared at each other, you felt his warmth and love.

The adoration he has for you, the lust too. He loved you. And by the look he's giving you, prove you that he wont leave you until your last breath.

"Y/n.." He said breathy.

You held him close. He held you close. Just staring at each other. You lean in and kissed his lips once more, he's so addicting.

He gave in and dive unto your sweet lips. He will never want anything but this. He smiled and pulled away. You smiled as well.

"I love you." He said and pecked your nose while caressing your cheek.