A party

Waking up to his bed, you hurriedly walked to the CR so you could brush your teeth.

"Y/n? Y/n? Where are you??" You heard his voice softly calling out for you.

"I'm here." You said barely heard because of the toothbrush that is in your mouth softly thrusting.

He hummed letting you know he heard you. You quickly finished brushing your teeth and went out already.

You walked to the night stand and got the tray you both left off last night as you both fell asleep in each other's company completely forgetting the tray.

Walking through the hallway, you washed the remaining dishes. That wasn't many though.

You're shocked when you heard a huge voice from your back. Angry.

"You should've asked me to do that." He said as he softly get the plate and sponge to you weakly putting it down because he is still sleepy as you can clearly see.

He washed your hand removing the soap. He looked at you pouted.

"You can't get tired, okay?" He said and you nodded.

You're just not used to be nothing, useless. You work everyday. You hate being lazy.

But to your surprise, you woke up early today. Because back to your house, you're a deep sleeper.

You may not be lazy but when mornings the tables are turned.

"But I don't wanna be useless. Oppa, please let me help. Besides, my tummy isn't that big though." Saying that, you felt scared.

What if you die in the middle of the birth of your child? You cant die.

You're afraid of the future pain. Because right now? It's already a pain. How about when you couldn't tie your own shoe lace?

"I don't want you to be tired. I want you to be a princess just for these nine months, okay? Listen to Oppa. Just these months." He said.

He held your both cheeks and placed your both forehead together. You looked at his eyes and gave up. Sighing, you nodded.

He smiled.

"So what am I going to do here?" You asked boringly as you sat on the couch. He looked at you and continued washing the dishes.

"I'll hire back the maids." He said. You frowned.

Looking around, you saw Taehyung's phone. Walking to it, you opened it. Smiling as you saw his wallpaper, it's him and Y/n.

On the pool. They both smiled happily as water continued to splash on their way.

You smiled seeing it. As soon as you remembered that you almost ruined their bond, your smile faded.

Now you have no escape. Sighing again, you went back to the couch and sat there. You looked at him and back to your feet.

"You will stay with me for the whole nine months?" You suddenly blurted out, out of nowhere.

He looked at you with his brows knitted. The look on his face was like, "Of course I would".

Laughing at his reaction, before he could talk. You answered yourself.

"Okay, okay, I know you will." You laid down your back on the couch.

Looking at the ceiling. This is such a wonderful house. How did he managed to have this house all to himself?

You suddenly felt curious. As you're about to open your mouth, you shut it immediately.

Of course the real Y/n knows what is his work. So why would you ask? You are Y/n. Sighing, you lazily walked to him as he dry his hand.

"Why baby?" He asked. You smiled. He smiled too.

"Why?" He asked one more time. You shook your head.

"Nothing, I will cook, can I? Please?" You pouted. About to shook head you asked once again.

"Please? I have nothing else to do." You said as if that's your last words here in the universe. He laughed on how adorable you are.

"Okay fine. We'll cook together. And don't worry. I wont leave you so don't be sad about being alone." He caressed you cheek. You smiled and started cooking.

\(〇_o)/

"Wow! It's so delicious!!" Taehyung exclaimed as soon as you both finished cooking.

He's just so fun to be with, you both had so much laughter while cooking. He's so bubbly, not failing to make you smile and laugh.

"I know right." You winked.

He smiled and leaned forward for a quick kiss. You smiled as soon as you both separated.

"We should make a restaurant." He took a sip again.

"Sure." You joked.

"Let's eat." You said and started preparing the plates.

He helped you and not so soon, you both finished. As you both are washing the dishes, you asked him if you could help him. His phone ringed.
"Excuse me." He barely said but can be heard.

You nodded. You looked at him as he talked on the phone. He looked so hot with that serious face, you have to admit.

Finally realizing that he is serious, what is he serious about? Smiling, he went back to you.

"What is it about?" You asked.

"Uh, as soon as we knew that you're pregnant. I uh, I held a party in our company." He smiled shyly.

A company? Your eyes widen, he had a company to himself? Now being much curious, you let all the questions to yourself. You cant ask.

"Are you okay?" He asked because you didn't even said a thing nor you move. You shook your head.

"Yes, I'm fine, Oppa. I was just shocked. You- a party- for us?" You looked down to your baby. He smiled and caressed your arms.

"Of course." You shyly looked at him. He chuckled.

"What are their reactions after finding me pregnant?"

"My Secretary told me they are all happy for us."

"So you both talked last night?"

"Just for a while, but not that long though. Why? Are you.. jealous?" Your eyes widen. You looked away thinking, you sounded jealous?

"She's jelly." Your boyfriend teased. Pouting, you punched his chest.

"Yah!!"