No is a no

He never hesitated. He hungrily kissed you. You both moaned.

"Taehyung." You whispered through the kiss.

Not so soon the wonderful baby cried to stop his parent's horniness. You both quickly stopped and quickly went to him.

You both acted as if nothing happened but Taehyung's hair and your braless sleeveless shirt that is almost falling, plus the messed pony tail that is so neat just while ago. You were a mess, Taehyung is wild isn't he?

"Baby... Mommy is here..." You said as you pat his back.

You hummed to a random song that you somehow know he loved. Taehyung looked at you.

I mean he's looking down to your legs as you sway it to the beat. He looked at your exposed shoulder.

"Delicious." Ye said making you look at him and kick him by your foot.

As the baby continues his sleep you placed him back not forgetting to kiss his forehead.

"What an angel." You mumbled.

As you successfully placed him, a familiar touch went back. Taehyung shamelessly held your breast. You have to admit, it's sore.

"Tae baby... let's now slee--"

"How can you pull me into this and not finish it?" He asked huskily. You looked at him and sighed.

"I--"

"Lemme just taste these breasts again" you sighed and angrily placed pushed him to the bed.

"If I say no, it's a no. And besides, they have milk. That's disgusting Tae." You whispered and teased his bulge with your knee.

"I don't mind--"

"No"

He groaned and sighed, feeling you lay down the bed. Taehyung went to the CR.

\(〇_o)/

"What's the food today?" Taehyung asked the maid as he walked to the fridge for a glass of water.

"Some chicken dish Sire." She said. Taehyung hummed and went back to the room.

You're still sleeping. Walking to your both's bed, he saw Yoo Joon already awake. He walked to the baby and carried him.

"Good morning baby." Taehyung happily greet the baby in his arms.

He promised to raise this baby full of love. The baby smiled seeing his dad.

"Aren't you happy seeing me." Taehyung said playfully.

He went to Yoo Joon's play place. He placed him on the bed and laid beside the baby.

You opened your eyes feeling his presence missing. Lazily sitting up, you looked around to see Yoo Joon and you're not shock to know that both babies are missing.

You walked to the bathroom to check yourself. You washed your face and brushed your teeth.

You brushed your hair and quickly walked to Yoo Joon's play room. You smiled seeing Taehyung holding the plane as he played with Yoo Joon. He sighed as he saw the cute baby yawning.

"Are you sleepy again baby?" He sighed and carried the baby in his arms.

He looked back and almost flinched seeing your form leaning on the doorframe of the playroom. You chuckled.

Yoo Joon instantly smiled seeing you. You rushed to the baby and quickly kissed his cheek.

"Good morning baby." You smiled and went out the room with him. Taehyung followed like a lost puppy. Ignored.

"I'm your baby as well." He told you as you get busy on feeding the baby with your breast.

You looked at him and playfully rolled your eyes. You sat comfortably on the couch and smiled slightly as he whined.

"Good morning baby." He said. You looked at him and smiled but never replied.

He sat beside you and played with the baby as he drank the milk from you. Baby Yoo Joon would look at him and smile as he made weird faces. You smiled.

"Taehyung...." You scolded because the stopped sucking because of him getting his attention much. He pouted at you. Childish.

"You're childish." You commented as you continued feeding the baby. Taehyung looked at you seriously. He frowned and went to the kitchen.

Taehyung sat down and the maid quickly served him his food. He thanked her and waited for you to come and eat with him.

"Y/n! Let's eat." He shouted but still careful with himself knowing baby Joonie might be asleep by now.

"Coming!" You shouted and carried the baby with you. Taehyung looked at him and then to you.

"He should be asleep by now." Taehyung said strictly. You looked at him and back to the baby.

"But he won't sleep. I tried to make him." Taehyung sighed and opened his arms.

You gave him the baby and he carried Yoo Joon to the room. Not so soon, Taehyung came back. You looked at him, still waiting so you both could start eating.

"How is it?"

"Sleeping." He said. You smiled and started eating.

"Uhm honey... about my parents." You stopped chewing and looked at him.

"W-What about them?" You shakily said.

"They wanted to see Yoo Joon.... today." Your expression changed completely. They can't meet him.

That's what's going inside your mind. You can't let the evils meet your precious son. You shook your head.

"Tae.. I can't " You mumbled as you shook your head nonstop.

Taehyung held your hand and squeezed it. You pulled your hand away from his touch.

"Y/n.."

"Tae, I can't let them meet... I can't... I will protect.. No.. Tae I... No." You talk in nervousness nonstop.

You can't completely say what you really wanted to say because of nervousness.

"Y/n, Y/n, look at me, Y/n." He held your chin and looked at you, eye to eye. You breathe heavily. You're just afraid.

"Tae..."

"Honey you know I wont let anyone hurt our baby." He encouraged you. You shook your head.

"Tae, they'll hurt our baby. They'll hurt us." He shook his head and smiled.

He caressed your cheek and kissed your lips to calm you down. (As if kakalma ako nyan no, lalo pa akong maloloka)

"Y/n honey... trust me." You sighed and nodded your head.