I love you too

Your sweet baby cried in your arms. Panicking, you look around as you searched for Tae.

Tae panicked as well, first time seeing their baby cry. A nurse came calmly and smiled as she saw how they were panicking.

The nurse told you that you have to start breast feeding the baby, since it's healthier.

As soon as you let your nipple out for his reach, he cutely sucked it.

"He's definitely hungry." The nurse chuckled.

Taehyung came near the both of you and sat beside you. He securely laced his arm around your shoulder. He smiled as he watched your baby.

"Okay, I'll leave you both on your own." She smiled at the scenery in front of her eyes.

You looked at your husband's way and kissed his lips.

"We have him now." He whispered as you both pulled away.

You nodded as a joyful tear came out from your eyes. He wiped it and kissed the eye.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Our grandchild!" You both heard your parents.

They looked at you in awe. The baby itself is so cute as he used his little lips. Quickly letting your sore nipple go.

"I have to admit, breast feeding isn't an easy job." You chuckled as you gently wiped your baby's mouth gently. They chuckled. Your mother near you.

"Can I hold him?" Your mother asked and you instantly nod.

You hand her the sunshine and as soon as she saw him, she smiled.

"He's indeed your son, Y/n he have your eye." She commented.

You blushed. Your father came to look at him and smiled as well.

"He had Taehyung's lips." He said playing with the baby's hand.

You looked at Taehyung and opened your arms wanting to hug the guy. He run into your arms and hugged you.

"What's gonna be his name?" You asked.

"Yoo Joon, Kim Yoo Joon." You smiled seeing he's really desperate and he don't want to change the name. You nodded thinking it's indeed a great name.

"We'll call this little guy...?" Your mom asked never leaving her eyes off of the baby. The smile on their faces, as well, never leaves their eyes.

"Yoo Joonie." You said. They looked at you both and chuckled sweetly. They looked at him again and talked with the baby.

"Oh hello Joonie~ aren't you the cutest? Joonie Joonie?" They chuckled on how the baby reacted to the name.

Not so soon a nurse came in and told everyone that the baby should rest and sleep.

Your parents gave the sweet baby to the nurse and with that, she left. You looked at Taehyung feeling tired.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked and massaged your back.

You never knew this would feel so much overflowing happiness. It's too much to handle.

The pain your baby caused for nine months is really worth it. He came out healthy and normal at all.

You thanked the god for that. You weakly shook your head but smiled.

"I'm not that good but it's worth it." you said.

He chuckled and held you close in his arms. He loved you dearly and no one can change that, even Sarah, even his parents.

And now that your baby arrived, he just got stronger than before. He got back all his stress and felt so much happy.

He gained so much energy just by seeing his baby.

"Thank you." He whispered to you making you look at him curious. Asking why.

"Because you became a strong woman for our baby. Thank you and I love you." He answered making you fluttered than ever.

You're happy because he is like this.

"I'm strong because I'm with you, you are with me. I can't do this alone, I can't do this without you." He smiled at that. This is all he wanted. Not so soon the a doctor came.

"Ehem, so first I wanted to congratulate you both. And the family." She said as she looked at your parents that are silently sitting on the couch. They smiled to her and listened very carefully.

"The baby is healthy. I wanna congrats you again for that. Mrs, you should rest for what your body needed because we all know that it'll be still painful. Let your body rest, I recommend you to stay in bed when you went home. And for the baby, whenever he cry it's either he's hungry or he wants to sleep. For his name and anything, fill this application and we're in charge for it." The Doctor said and you all listened to her.

She is a nice doctor. Taehyung filled the application with you and handed the paper to the Doctor once again. She smiled.

"Can I ask something Doc?" You asked.

"Sure thing."

"Can I go home now?" You asked wanting to be at home, comfortable.

"Sure, I'll release you. I'll them to that you're fine to be released." You smiled and thanked her.

"Have a good day to every one and good luck for the parent life." She wished and headed out. You all thanked her once again.

"Y/n we should buy milk for him." Taehyung looked at you. You nodded.

"You wont breast feed him dear?" Your mom suddenly butt in. You smiled and shook your head.

"I will, but Taehyung doesn't have a breast. If I'm resting, how will he feed our baby?" Taehyung chuckled as you explained. They nodded telling you, you really made sense.