Unknown boyfriend

You're now laying on your bed. Asleep. You're too shock to wake up by yourself.

But you just realized that Jungkook just stopped waking you up with his kisses.

You felt a pang of pain in your heart remembering that thing. You looked around searching for his figure.

"Jungkook?" You asked still weak because of sleepiness.

You stood up from the bed and started combing your hair and washing your face.

It's so early in the morning but you're not surprised you woke up this early, you had work though.

After doing your routine as if you don't have a work. You lazily walk downstairs.

Your yawn was stop when you heard a whimper from the kitchen.

Y/N's POV

I just heard something from the kitchen.

A whimper?

What is happening with him? Is he fine? I walked faster but careful so I wont be able to break things.

My worried face was replaced with nervous, angered, and frightened one when I heard whispers, they were muffled.

Then I heard a muffled "Please".

What?

Just what the hell is happening with him? He just have to make sure that he is fvcking okay there.

Please tell me he's just masturbating or something. PLEASE.

I walked to the kitchen and what I saw next made my eyes widen in shock.

My heart beat so fast as I saw my fiancee almost naked. He only had a shirt on.

And there's Danica, fully naked. He's on top of her? Wha-

"Jungkook?" I whispered.

I whispered but to my luckiness they heard me.

Jungkook looked at me with the same expression I had. I covered my mouth looking at them.

"Y/N this isn't what it looks like." He said, sounded like pleading. Of course.
"Jungkook how could you! Are you this thirsty to be fucked?!" I shouted.

Danica flinched but soon smirked. I didn't cried. I don't wanna cry. I will not cry in front of them.

In front of this asshole who cant control his hormones. He's such a bvtch.

"No, honey, I- no this is a misun--" I cut him off.

Misunderstanding?

Her under him?

Misunderstanding?

Fvck that statement. I wont listen to his shvt.

"Stop explaining."

"Y/N I love you and it's always you. I'm doing this for u--" I once again cut him off.

"I hate you!" And with that my vision blurred and the last I knew, I'm laying at the kitchen's floor.

The last thing I heard is my fiance's concerned voice. Jungkook, I love you.

██████████

I woke up feeling my head hurt as hell.

Ugh.

Why do I need to feel this. Actually an unfamiliar voice woke me up, I wish its Jungkook but no, this voice is deeper.