Glory days

Jungkook's POV

I cooked pizza. I love this food. My favorite!!! and Y/N's.

We both love pizza. I mean she love cheese so much. That's why she liked it too.

Well actually she loved it more than anything, I think she'll choose pizza over me.

Ugh I actually hate that fact. She's inside the bathroom, using the bathtub. She took an hour or more inside that room.

Sometimes, I'm a little jealous of that room. She took hours inside of that?! what a loss of time!! Gr!

I hate everything that keeps me far from her. Speaking of her favorite, its done!

Our pizza is done~~~

Smelling the pizza I made, I placed it down. Whaaa it looks so delicious. Mhm.

Speaking of the addict. She's here. She's here with a robe covering her. Is she serious? Tell ya. She's still not done yet.

"Hi Babe." She back hugged me. Uh shit, her scent. Her scent. Her scent. I smiled.

"Hello, missed me?" I asked as I face her.

Her gaze is still on the pizza I made. I know how she like it. She's actually eating the pizza in her mind like a cute pig.

She shook her head as a 'no'. Ugh. I knew it.

"Wanna eat my food?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"Your food?" She asked and I nodded.

"I thought you told me back to when you proposed everything you own is mine too." She said proudly.

Seeing her face, how confident she is, and remembering the time I proposed. Makes my heart explode.

Flashback

Ahhh. Its so nice to hold your diploma in your hands. Like, all those hard works.

All the assignments I made. All the projects that are scored. All those shitty presentations.

Those group activities. The notes. The loss of ball pen. The shit teachers. Failing grades. Failing tests. Failing exams. Zero scores.

Ugh.

Those tiring suitors. Heh, I'm such a handsome man you know.

The Jeon Jungkook? I mean, even if I complain too much, I'm not like the others who don't care about my studies.

I'm second to the top, plus I have this handsome face, who wouldn't love me?
I can do anything you want, name it and I'll do it, EXCEPT for one thing. The ACTING.

Ugh.

Please not the acting. I can do any sports. Please name anything. Please ask anything. Please not that, it's my weakness. Haha.

Joking.

But still, I'm the greatest man here in the world. Haha. I'm joking.

Seeing girls drool for me, makes me feel fluttered and great. And Y/N hates them. Haha.

Since we became together, which is when were in third year highschool. My suitors lessen.

I mean she's so sweet and friendly. They knew about us, so being Y/N's friends, they never tried to hit on me again.

I missed my suitors, don't tell Y/N. They give me chocolates and flowers. Not to mention the girl who offered me a car.

I declined of course, I can't accept that. I love being treated as a popular in school. I mean nah I deserve it. I'm super hand-

"Kook-ah! you're so addicted to yourself. You know you should stop staring at nothing while thinking about how good looking you are. Don't be too confident" she said as she shove in some food in her mouth.

How did she knew I'm thinking about my face? She really is my soulmate.

I laughed internally knowing she just rolled her eyes at me. Were at our graduation party.

I'm actually planning to propose in the night of our graduation, but this happen. This isn't planned. Ugh.

End of Flashback

I chuckled at the thought of that. Well. I proposed that night though.

Even if its super late. I singed for her. The told her how special she is for me.
How I fell for her. How she can make my heart explode. How she can give me butterflies in my stomach, she's just so worth it.

I told her how that smile affects me. I told her that I cant live with out his presence. She's so worth it to love.

That sweet and kind side of hers? That smart brain? She is so responsible too, specially when it comes to money.

I remembered her buying the cheapest dress when she have lots of money, I mean LOTS. And not to mention that body huh. She's smoking h-

"Kook-ah! you stare too long." She whined cutely.

Awe.

Did I stare that long? I'm sorry? haha. I just, remembered many things. Like me prop-

"Kook!!!" She shouted sweetly. I chuckled.

"You really wanted my permission?" I almost laugh at her cute actions, but with that robe? Please no.

Y/N's POV

I started to act cute. I knew he like it very much, the pizza is what we fight for.

Then I suddenly stop when I saw his gaze go down to my face. Ugh. Please not now, I really want to eat the smoking hot pizza.

"Hey." I said, he didn't budge.

"Hey." Nothing.

"Hey.." No, not even moving.

Gr!

This man is creeping me out.

"Hey!!" I shouted and again, he chuckled.

Ugh.

I pushed him aside and get a piece. I started eating, while him, he's still lost in his thoughts, what the heck is he thinking?

"Babe, this is so delicious." I complimented with my mouthful mouth.

He stared at me and smiled. Ugh. He's so cute when he smile.

"I know right." He said with a smirk and get a piece too.

We both eat while having a staring contest. I just cant believe I have a guy like him beside me, being my one and only.

I wanna know what is he thinking right now. We've been together since third year of highschool, and now, were still here, standing strong, loving each other with all our heart.

Were both working and now we have each other as we took a break. We asked our dear boss if we can have a day off together, and to our luck, he agreed.

Well, we've been living here in our house, well, this house is big and full of love, Ill call it our mansion.

We built this with our money together. We enjoyed our success. We really worked hard for all of this.

We graduated collage together as well as the highschool, we've been through a lot.

And our achievements together are so many to count.