I saw Jungkook

Walking inside the hall, you felt nervous. This is your first time coming to a party that is only for you.

I mean, you've had birthday parties for yourself. But this? Too much to handle. Taehyung had his hand on your waist, not failing to protect you.

"Taehyung Oppa, I'm nervous." You whispered to him. He kissed your head and smiled.

"There's nothing to be nervous about, okay? Now smile and enjoy your party." He whispered sending your ears hot breaths, tickling you. You chuckled.

"Oppa, it tickles!" He smiled. Finding you cute, as always.

As soon as the door opens, flashes are nonstop. Cameras are everywhere around. You tried to smile.

"Please welcome, Mr. Kim and his girlfriend." The MC of the ceremony said loud and proud.

You never knew your Taehyung is this popular. He even held a party just for you, being pregnant.

Every people that looks to your way are smiling. Every side of the hall you look, people are every where.

You gulped. Walking to the stage with Taehyung, cameras never stopped. Taehyung assisted you as you sit and he went for the mic.

Before talking, shouting, claps and cheering are already heard. He chuckled to the mic. He must be close to his employees.

"Whoo! Mr. Kim!! You truly are a mannnn!"

"We should be one of your child's godparents!"

"We're so proud of you!"

"Whoo! You're growing wilder Hyung-nim!!"

Everyone laughed as how others tease the young man. How can he rule this company when elders are every where? You laughed silently hearing many teasing lines for your man.

"Hehe, first of all. I wanted to say I love you Y/n and thank you for existing." He said making you smile widely feeling a little taking aback as you were expecting him to thank the guests for the line "first of all".

He looked back at you and winked. The crowd cheered more as the intro of his speech is so cheesy. He faced the crowd.

"Second of all, thank you for coming here." He paused as everyone keeps cheering. Laughing it out, he continued.

"Thank you all for being supportive to me. Thank you for being with me and my girlfriend, as we celebrate our first baby. Let the party, begin!" He smiled.

As soon as he ended his speech, the music started booming. Taehyung walked to you and sat beside you.

"I love you." He said.

You smiled. He leaned forward and kissed you. You smiled and kissed back.

The kiss is not as long as 20 seconds but Taehyung did enjoyed it.

People never saw the kiss because as I said, as soon as Taehyung finished talking the music boomed and the lights turned down, disco lights came in. Taehyung took you to a private room.

"Why are we here?" You asked.

"You'll be stressed out there though." He said.

You nodded understanding the man. Suddenly feeling the need to pee, you excused yourself to him.

"Okay, you should be careful. I'll go as well and greet the big guests. I'll be back sooner. Wait for me." He said.

You nodded and headed out with him. Parting ways, you walked to the CR.

Waiting for your turn, a man suddenly walked out. He smiled as soon as he saw you and bowed. Your breath stopped.

You cant take your eyes off of him. You cant even blink, afraid that he will disappear in a blink of an eye.

You cant believe he's right here.

Finally having a hope. He's now in front of you. He opened the door for you.

Still standing there, you don't know how to react. You missed him so much.

You missed his warmth. You missed his care. His voice. His presence. His kisses. He's the one you always thought whenever you're with Taehyung.

He's the one who cheated, but it doesn't matter anymore. What's more important is he's here in front of you.

Smiling and waiting for you to head inside. Not thinking of anything, you hugged him.

"Oh!" He said faintly. Shocked by your action.

You hugged him so tight, afraid to let go. You will never let him go again.

His smell.

This is really him.

He didn't hug back nor flinched a bit.

"Ma'am are you okay? Are you lost? Mr. Kim must be worried by now." He said.

Oh, he didn't know how you missed that sound.

That voice. You pulled back and shook your head.

Holding his face, you took a look again making sure it's him.

Yes, definitely him. How? Why? What happened? It's crazy.

"No, Jungkook--"

"How did you know my name?" He asked. Your eyes watered as you knew he didn't know you.

"How did this happened?" You mumbled.

You touched his face. Caressed his lips. You missed him, much.

"Ma'am, I don't know what's got in you but please. Ma'am please let me go." He said sternly but with respect. You cry. His eyes soften as soon as he saw your tears falling.

Jungkook don't have any idea what is happening to this girl, his boss's girlfriend.

He don't know why are you looking like this to him. Like he was your whole world.

Your only hope.

He don't have a single idea. All he know is this girl is just his boss's girlfriend.

As soon as he saw your tears, he's now curious. Why would you cry to him? You don't even smell drunk. You even touched his lip.

"Ma'am, please let me go." He plead. He forced you to pull away, gently. You ran to him.

"Please, don't go " You mumbled. As soon as he disappeared from your sight your eyes fall with your body. And all you can see is black.

"Madam!!"

"Madam! Wake up!! Sire!!"

"Mr. Kim!!!"

"Ms. Y/n fainted!! Sire!!"

(My fave chap💩)