Special Page; I have a reason

(Let's just clean Jungkookie)

Y/n's POV

"Jungkook?" Was all I can say.

After all I've done?! This is what I get?! I'll be back here?!

I can never let that happen again. I.... This is so unforgivable. This is unfair! I hate it!

I want my family back! I want my baby back! No! I'm marrying Taehyung and--

He hugged me and cried so hard.

"Y/n! You're awake! I don't know what to do without you!" He cried so hard on my shoulder. (BP? Anyone? Sorry, bye)

I was trying to push him away from me but he's stronger. I can't face him anymore.

I hate how he got some guts to hug me.

I no longer feel sad. All I can feel is anger towards him. And that girl.

"No! I don't want to see you anymore. You're disgusting." I said without shouting. I will not shout and be calm.

I will show him how strong I am. I can be alone without him.

I will show him how angry I am but in a calm way. I'm independent. I don't depend on him.

He depends on me.

If he go crazy without me or not, I will give no care about it. Let him be! Right, Y/n?

"Please don't say that baby. I can't." He stared at me and held both of my cheeks.

Showing me how tired he is. The two bags under his beautiful and gorgeous eyes, defines the unwanted tiredness.

"What are you doing? Don't touch me." I pushed his hand away from my face. It's disgusting.

People should know that women are better without guys. I know I'm not going younger but if I die single it'll be worth it.

I don't want to be with him.

"Can you forgive me? She threatened me Y/n. And I don't know what to do!" He dispiritedly said. I can feel and see the disappointment in him.

"Please, I want you to understand me. I want you be here with me, as I face this problem." He sobbed. What problem?

"What are you saying?" My eyes are on him.

He gulped. "She's been stalking me.... and you. She told me to break up with you and just be with her. I... I don't want that baby. I... I only love you. She- Sh-" He can't talk well because he's sobbing too much.

I hugged him immediately.

I... My heart immediately turned ice when I saw him this weak. I thought I will not forgive him.

How can he do this to me?

He can melt me in just one glance. In just one smile. In every thing. I thought... I'm strong.

You're a fool Y/n!

But, I can clearly see how mess he is.

"Shush.. I'll listen baby." I pat his head and he continued sobbing.

He's never like this. Not the type to cry this much.

"She's the reason of Mom's car crash." He tightened his hand on me.

My head was paralyzed for a moment. I don't know how to react. But how?

"B-But how?" I can't talk much due to intense shock.

He shook his head unending. He looked at me again. And I immediately felt his pain as soon as our gazes met.

I gulped.

I should've known.

"We can contact the police this is unfair--"

"Her father..." My eyes widen knowing what he's about to say.

But this is unfair!

"So I agreed on making it up to her so she would stop stalking and making the ones I loved ruined." I suddenly felt pity on him. He doesn't deserve this!

"I... I'm trying to protect- you..." He cried more. I immediately wiped his eyes and cried with him.

All of a sudden, my anger vanished.

The sadness came back. Knowing he decided all of this all by himself. How he'd been through this all alone.

Thinking of that, I cried more. How could he not tell this to me? How can he be this selfish?!

"How could you... You should've told me baby!" I shouted. We cried together.

"I can't. I don't want you to know. I'm afraid you'll get hurt too. I suddenly became scared for our life. Mom's life is critical and that made me more angry. I was desperate. I wanted to end it." He looked down. I held his face up and kissed his lips. How I miss him.

"We'll fix this. Together."