Dancing cutie

"Taehyung can you really explain to me what happened to my thighs and foot."

"I said Danica and her frie--"

"Tell me the truth!"

"It's just a motor accident. You don't remember? That's why I'm chuckling when I said that." Your look at him weirdly. JUST a motor accident? How could he?

"JUST a motor accident?!"

"Calm your nerves baby." He touched your shoulders to comfort you.

"And who's Danica by the way?!"

"She's our neighbor, okay? Chill honey."

"How could you play jokes on me while I'm suffering??"

"I'm sorry, okay?"

"Where are you by the way when that happened?"

"Work." You're now asking yourself what is his work.

His house is so huge and his clothes and furnitures are really expensive.

"Hmm." You replied hiding the confusion.

You wanted to ask him so badly. He don't look so old and young. In 20's? Maybe.

"Am I forgiven?" He kissed you cheek and used his super cute charm.

"Hmkay." You playfully rolled your eyes and Taehyung laughed instantly finding the act you just made so cute.

"Tae honey?"

"Yes?"

"I want to watch K-pop groups, can I?" You said as you opened the big television he had in the living room.

"Sure, this is your house babe." He said from the kitchen.

Smiling while opening the t.v you started watching random and silly things K-pop groups would do.

Feeling Taehyung's presence, he placed himself beside you and hugged you.

"Since when you started to love K-pop? You hated our idols. You said, 'I don't like K-pop, I will hate them until I die'. What now?" He said while cutely imitating Y/n.

She hated K-pop? How could she hate K-pop. How could she hate our own idols. How could she hate BTS' Jimin!

"No way! I never said such things like that. And by how you imitated me I look horrible." He smiled more.

"I mean I can't dance like how they do so all I have to do is watch them while I drool." You pointed at the television that shows a group.

"Taehyung, singing while dancing? Are you kidding me?" He almost laugh at how you express the words you just used.

"What? Y/n you can do that too, you know." He stood up from his seat and faced you. You just stared at him as he say things.

"Like this, I wanna know, know, know know What is love?🎶
Or, I'm like TT, just like TT Or--"

Taehyung sang as he dance to Twice's What is love and TT. You laugh, seeing him like this just makes you burst into tears because laughing.

Cute.

"You know BTS?" you asked. His eyes lit up and nodded endlessly. You chuckled.

"Really? You know I need U?" He nodded and started dancing the chorus part.

Laughing again you laid down the couch fully and laughed so hard. Taehyung started laughing too asking you why are you laughing.

"What? It's good. I'm good right?"

"What? Haha- No way- Haha- Ugh its hurts- my stomach! hahahhaa!"

"Babe!!!!!"

\(〇_o)/

"Tae.." You whispered weakly trying to let yourself go from Taehyung's grip.

You and him laid on the bed, pressed together. He made you lay your head on his chest as he hug you.

You both are just randomly watching a movie in his room.

"Hmm." He said as he hugged you more.

"Turn the T.V off." You said trying to make it louder so he can hear you.

The light from the T.V is the one that's bothering you. Moving slowly he reached for the remote and turned it off.

Moving back, he hugged you again. Mumbling sweet nothings, you let him rest your head to his chest and letting your own hand land on his chest.

\(〇_o)/

"Y/n?" You heard Taehyung. Moving your head, you faced him.

"Yes?" You mumbled, eyes still closed.

"I love you.."