Kiss addict

"Bye Mom!!" You shouted smiling so wide.

You sure miss your own mom. Looking back to your real life, you haven't visited your mom since you and Jungkook lived in the same house.
How horrible is that? It's been two months since you and Jungkook started living together.

"Can we eat?" You said as you face Taehyung as soon as Y/n's mom disappeared in your sight.

Taehyung smiled pulling you close to him. You noticed one thing.

Taehyung love the skin ship, very.. much. Well this should be normal.. were a couple, to add.

"My baby is hungry... again? We just ate." He said while brushing his nose to yours.

Since the kiss happened, you became comfortable with him than before. Shrugging the feeling off, you nodded.

"One kiss then."

"You're a kiss addict." You commented.

Pouting in front of him you whispered cute "please, please, please." To him praying it would help.

"I love you Y/n." He smiled.

You blushed not knowing how to react. Biting your lips while thinking how will you be able to escape from your boyfriend's grip, you looked at him in the eye.

"I-I love you too." You said while looking away. He held you chin making you look again to him.

"Why are you nervous?" Not knowing how to react, you pressed your thumb to his cheek.

"Why would I be?" You asked back making him smirk at your feistiness.

Did I said that sexier? Why am I always sexy?!! I hate this. Then later on this man will have a boner and then he'll say I'm the one who's responsible for what I caused. What the heck?!!

"Why are you smiling like that?" You covered his face with your palm.

"Yahhhh!" He chuckled.

Running away for your dear life you ran to the living room Y/n and Taehyung have.

Laughing with him you pulled your arms into a defensing form to protect yourself from him coming to you and attack you.

"Taehyung I'm sorry!! I really am!!" You shouted.

He shook his head as a big NO and ran to you. You ran away from him as quick as you can do.

"All I want is to eat. How did I ended up running with you?" You said laughing.

He laughed so hard looking at your afraid form hiding under the table of the kitchen.

"Taehyung!! Noo!" You tried hurting him so he would put you back to the ground but to your regret he's much stronger than you.

"I'm sorry!!" You plead.

"Don't touch my face again." He gave up setting you free from him.

"You- I.. love you " You said smiling at him tenderly as you muster that.

"Really? Prove it." He teased. You pouted.

"Okay, okay" He sighed, loser.

"So.. are you going to feed me now?"

"With..?"

"Chicken!!"

\(〇_o)/

"Y/n feed me." Taehyung said not ashamed of people staring at him as he talk to you as if you're his mother. You looked at him being so cute.

No wonder Y/n love this guy.

"Here." You shoved the chicken between your two fingers, at him gently.

He bit almost all of it. You're shocked and looked back to him. He smiled with his signature smile with a little dirt on the side of his lips.

Completely forgetting the thing he did you wiped the dirt using the tissue. Some people will look at the both of you, some don't really mind.

What's wrong with this? Acting lovey-dovey with a boyfriend in a restaurant?

You shook your head thing NO for the answer at your own question.

"Why didn't you order other food?" Taehyung asked while looking at the chicken bucket you bought. Smiling you gave him one chicken leg.

"This is the only thing I wanted to buy."

"You didn't ask me?" You looked at him as soon as you hear him say that. He pouted.

"I thought you don't want anything because I know if you do like anything you'll just say that to me." You defended carefully thinking for the words you'll use.

"Okay..." As soon as he said that he ate the chicken in his hand, giving his full attention to the chicken. You smiled and started eating yours.

"Tae.. can you tell me how did we met?" You asked not knowing how will that affect him.

You cursed internally bringing that shit up. He cant know you forgot, OR you definitely switched bodies with his girlfriend.

Praying for him to react cool you stared at him trying to know his expression.

"What....?" That's the first that came from him. His face is black. Completely. Then..

"Were bestfriends since were a fetus in our Mom's uterus. Are you nuts? How could you forgot?"

Why did I even asked that?!

"No.. I uh.. I'm just uh.. This chicken is just so delicious that I forgot how we met." You chuckled slightly scratching your nape.

He finally showed an expression. He chuckled.

"You must be kidding me." He said and you instantly nodded.

\(〇_o)/

"Whaaaa I'm so full." You smiled as you held his hand and drag him out of the restaurant.

You both ended up ordering more than you both planned. He ate them all.

"Yah, how did you ate all of that?"

"Didn't you watched me ate them all?"

"Yes I did." He smiled, you pinched his cheek making him pout.

"What now?"

"Kiss me."