Acting weird

Y/N's POV

Jungkook has been acting a little weird this past days.

After that party our Boss held for his girlfriend who is pregnant, he's been acting extremely weird.

He instantly change. I never spotted him being with other girl, because I know my Jungkook wouldn't cheat on me.

I swear if he do.

I won't hold myself.

"Babe! breakfast is ready!" He shouted from downstairs.

Maybe he's just tired of coming back here to wake me up by kissing my face.

"I'm here~" I said while running to hug him.

He smiled.

He smiled but I can see in his eyes, he's sad. Same eyes he's showing yesterday.

I'm worried honey.

What are you hiding?

"Kook? Is there something wrong?" I asked while hugging him from behind as he sat on his seat.

He looked at me. Troubled. What are you hiding? He shook his head.

No Kook, you can't hide this kind of things to me. I chuckled not accepting what he just answered.

I'm not satisfied with it.

"Don't you shook your head to me and said nothing." I said while sitting in front of him.

He smiled, telling me by his eyes that he's perfectly fine, for me its a NO.

He's not fine.

With those eyes he isn't fine. His actions are just making me angry. Why wont he tell me?

"You know how much I know you Jungkook, I swear if you don't tell me anything I'll go search for myself." I threatened him.

He sighed and kissed my lips. How could he?

How could he use my weakness?

Is he cheating?

No?

Why wont he confess?

Not wasting any time, I kissed back and let some tears to escape from my eyes.

As soon as he felt the hot tears flowing, he instantly wiped them and kisses me with more passion.

How could......he?

I pulled away from the kiss.

"Kook-ah you can te--" He cut me off by kissing me rougher.

He kissed me with a little force. I cant understand him. What is that something big guy?

Instead of responding I cried on the kiss, I let him aggressively kiss me while I'm crying.

He soon stop when I started to sob. He pulled my head and let our head rest on each other's forehead.

"How many time do I have to tell you that there's nothing wrong" he comforted me.

"Its just, your smile isn't what I wanted to see. Its not the smile I fell in love into, your eyes.....its sad." I tried my voice to not sound broken but ended failing.

We are truly soulmates aren't we? I can feel him, I can feel anything he's feeling.

When he's sad, I feel sad too.

When he's happy, I feel the happiness times two.

What ever he is feeling I can feel it too.

"No matter how much you wanted and tried to hide it, I will always feel what you feel, why are you sad? hmm?" He looked away and stared eating.

"Lets eat, shall we?" I almost collapsed on the chair as he tried to act normal.

I love him so much, if he don't want to tell me...yet, let it be, he don't want me to know for a reason.

I kissed his cheek and said "I'm always here for you Baby." He smiled and nodded.

I started eating with him.

He looked so fine as he acted in front of me. If he would pretend like he's okay to other people, they will never notice, but I'm different. I'm not them.
"Babe, please don't pretend that you're happy its written on your face." I cupped his face and nothing happened.

"I'm truly happy when I'm with you honey." He smiled. That causes me to blush.

He really know how to trick my heart. He's a cheater, how could he use his charms and softness?

On top of that, he's so handsome the time he smiled.

"Okay then, go finish that up so we could go to work early." I said as I stood up and head to sink to wash my plate.

He soon stood up too and hand me the plate he used. He back hugged me and rested his head on my shoulder.

He smell so good.

My future husband smell so good.

"You can take a bath now." I said.

I can feel he smiled. He kissed my neck and tighten the hug.

"I wanna stay here." He replied plainly with his angelic voice.

"We'll be late young boy."

"Its okay to be late, as long as you're with me and I'm with you, lets be late together." He whispered to my ears.

I chuckled at that. He's so cute. I dried my hands and headed upstairs with him still laced with my body.

"Aren't you going to let me go?" I asked as I started searching for clothes that Ill be using.

"Am I a bother to you?" He asked. I was about to say something but I was interrupted with his response to his own question.

"I will never be a bother to you." He smiled and looked at me through the mirror.

I chuckled and continued doing my business. He's so confident. He knew my heart so well.

I love you, very much Jungkook.

\(〇_o)/

We both head out of the car. Familiar gazes landed on us.

Course were the best couple here ever known I'm hot and he's hot so were the best couple ever known here haha.

I smiled at them, I looked to my side and I saw Jungkook, troubled.

Why?

I looked around and I saw Danica.

She smirked at him and he looked at me as if he needed help for something then I come for a conclusion that he is troubled these days because of her?

Maybe.

I hate her I looked at Jungkook and whispered, "Babe, is there something bothering you? Is it Danica whose bothering you lately?"

He just looked at me and shook his head. How am i be able to help him if he won't cooperate he himself.

I looked at her then back to him and sighed. I rolled my eyes at her showing her that I'm pissed.

Cause 8 truly am pissed. I wanna slap her right through the face.

We walked passed every one and walked straight to our place.

As we sat down. Sawyer approached me. She looked at me worriedly.

End of Y/n's POV